#1 Converting Solar Offer

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by Jordan DeLaCruz, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Jordan DeLaCruz

Jordan DeLaCruz New Member

So I am new to this forum, hello all, I came across it in my search for mailer networks. I handle a few area's of business for one of the largest lead gen companies in the nation. Launching the first ever solar offer www.leadgenesis.com in 2011 was the only advertiser to scale the vertical. Current day we control a large market share through accurate monetization, extensive ab testing and full TCPA Compliancy.

I would like to extend a very limited opportunity to only the best in quality mailers out there. Our network contains many niche's/verticals with the highest payouts and expedited net pay terms. The design, css and html are all done in house, our data sets are captured then applied a review process to allow the down channel of information for sale. I am personally available to each one of our affiliates on a daily basis with tools, strategies and alternative monetization methods. I take a hands on approach to our business model creating transparency which in turn leads to success...

Please follow the publisher link here http://www.leadgenesis.com/publishers and sign up. I will be sure to reach out and open up communication once signed up. If you have any questions prior, please feel free to contact me...

I look forward to a future partnership...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015