32 IPs with Senderscore of 99, no idea what next step is

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by BB_Wolfe, Jun 6, 2011.

1. BB_Wolfe

BB_Wolfe VIP

I have ~32 IPs that have senderscores of 99 or above, 28 are on one /27 and the other 4-5 are on 3 different /29s.

Not inboxing well on the big4, still sorting through SMTP logs trying to find opportunities to improve and get whitelisted.

I am looking for other domains that rely on senderscore that I can push shitloads of emails through and actually make some money while they're 99s. Totally inexperienced in this area personally.

Can someone shed some light on a strategy I could use to hit this hard? Dont' care if I lose the IPs eventually, just want to know how to handle this.

If I'm on the wrong track, what should I be considering instead?
    :party:

2. nymailer

nymailer VIP

how has your luck been with BB? Also do you have FBL's established? What type of errors are you getting from the majors. How much are you trying to mail on those IP's daily?
    hit me up if you need help

3. JohnFarrell

JohnFarrell VIP

If I remember right yahoo looks at ss.

4. gspot

gspot VIP

I agree with SG. I put very little weight on SS and use it as a bench mark.

5. nymailer

nymailer VIP

Yes but there are certain domains that weigh SS, data is crucial no matter what domain you mail.

6. Solarus

Solarus VIP

Yeah there are a few domains which actually use SS for more than just FBL. It's not a direct open door, but it definitely helps keep you unblocked from them on an ongoing basis. You do need history on the IPs though, just having a 99 without a lot of sample data, won't really help. (ie if no activity graph is showing, or you're considered Low or Medium on the amount of email you send on that IP).

7. roundabout

roundabout VIP

This. If you're mailing hotmail, yahoo, sbc, comcast, etc. you can't afford to ignore senderscore. In fact, I often mail from IPs with the highest SS's and find some of them can really open up at times.

In order to raise SSs you need to mail some GI in there, so for those of you focusing on one domain, and just mailing those domains, you aren't fooling anybody... get some GI into the mix to get those SS graphs going!