Airin is back!

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by airin, May 13, 2013.

1. airin

airin Member

Hey Everyone!

I have been enjoying some time off and have missed everyone way too much!!!! :love:

I am now part of the A4D team! I know you must be thinking... A4D, but they don't work with mailers!?!?! Exactly why I am here, to help Jason build out the email side of his business. ;) I was out in Cali last week at the office and I have to say that I left extremely impressed with the team. It's a seriously great group of people and I am excited to bring that to this forum!

A few offers are below. We definitely have some work to do to have a seriously kick ass selection of email offers, but the wheels are already grinding haaaaard to make sure that we have exactly what it takes to make everyone here some serious $$$$! Don't take that the wrong way, we can definitely start making money together today... I just have extremely lofty goals on where we will be taking this!

If you want to sign up, go to A4D.com and just put AIRIN in the notes section. I will be actually working with everyone myself and am super excited to get back into the middle of things, as I have felt disconnected not working with mailers on a day to day basis and focusing more on management stuff. For those of you that don't know, I have been on the email side for the past 13 years and started heading up sales and helping with scheduling/optimization for a few large email houses. In other words, you will be working with someone that actually knows what they are talking about... Right Roundy? Or do you still want me to get you a sammich & a beer?!!?! Maybe I could rub your feet while I am at it? LOL! :cool:

50689 - *Exclusive* MyDentistMatches 5 Step
    Preview Link: Click ME!
    Payout: $6 per 5 step lead
    Notes: Solid campaign, but allocation is limited! Hit me up to get on the list! As I show them how awesome email quality is for them, more budget will be moved over to our side!!!

50334 - *Exclusive* AutoWarrantyMax Auto Warranty
    Payout: $12 per 1st page lead
    Notes: Blow this one up, no caps! We can also turn around custom/ exclusive from/subject/ text creatives very quickly... most likely written by yours truly!

51410 - CheckPeople - Background Check
    Payout: $26 per subscription
    Notes: If you liked Instant Checkmate, this one is converting better and was just opened to email for the first time last week!

50372 - Bed Bug Defense - Article - Premium
    Payout: $27 per $3.95 trial
    Notes: It's back! This offer rocks! Allocation is limited right now since it's just coming back, so hit me up ASAP!

50412 - Pimsleur Approach - Email Only US
    Payout: $68 per $9.99 trial
    Notes: Yes, it's everywhere... but we are direct and it works well for email!

50312 - MyPCBackup - CPL
    Payout: $5.50 per 1st page
    Notes: Advertiser will raise payout after initial testing based on quality... can go up over $1.50!

51147 - Your Score & More - 3 Bureau Credit Report
    Payout: $27.00 per $1 trial
    Notes: A great alternative to FS360 and it's very easy to get custom creatives approved with this advertiser!!!

2. PushSend

PushSend VIP

Glad to see you landed at such a great place! A4D has always been solid, now with you on board they're only going to be better! Congrats Airin!!

3. nymailer

nymailer VIP

Glad to see you've landed on your feet, and with a great network. I consider Smaxor one of the smartest dudes in the business. I'm glad to see a4d finally getting into mail.

4. noobking

noobking Member

Glad you're back!

Though I have one account, but didn't send much traffic:laugh:

5. DKPMO

DKPMO VIP

Congrats, Airin!