Any ESP that allows coreg data?

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by bvb, Apr 8, 2011.

1. bvb

bvb New Member

Is there one? Basically I am looking for one that isn't just for mom and pop shops.

Thanks

2. wowfreedom

wowfreedom VIP

www.RhinoEmailer.com Not much info on that site, but I use it.

No matter what, you've got to take pains to have data scrubbed. Any ESP that claims you can send coreg data through their servers always has a threshhold of complaints.

Don't think you can just blast any crummy list and expect that an ESP will just allow it.

3. MicArort

MicArort New Member

Home Page:
    MailerForum.com - Reply to Topic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

4. PushSend

PushSend VIP

set up a cheap web host with list management and send it yourself...you might not get out huge volume but at least you'll get your data cleaned up, maybe make some money along the way too.

5. infomagic

infomagic New Member

is rhinoemailer an esp or relay like sendgrid ?

6. afc_pmc

afc_pmc New Member

Coreg data can be decent if you know how to clean it, depends on what kind of data it is. If you run your own coreg offer, and the same company name in the offer is the same as you are mailing from (doesnt have to be the same domain), but if the name they opted in to is the same as what you are mailing, its actually better than 3rd party data (exclusive, and they should complain less since they opted in). If you buy crappy lists of other people's coreg, then it most likely is not worth mailing, but if you do anyway, you have no choice but to mail it yourself. Scrubbing would be a must, but if its 3rd party coreg, you'd be lucky to just make your money back from scrubbing. It really depends, coreg has such a bad rep because of the crap people try to pass off as coreg, where real legit coreg is just normal lead gen with pre popped fields, not pre-selected, hopefully the only offer on the page and directly shown after a sign up on a legit website (hence the name co-registration). That type of coreg is better than any data you could ever buy.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
  7. wowfreedom

wowfreedom VIP

rhinoemailer is the web based software platform where you add smtp's to it in the backoffice. Or I should say, they'll add that info for you if you request it. I have a vps on it.

8. chk

chk Cell Data?

Here at List Marketer we will let you send out co-reg data as long as you have opt in proof such as time stamp, Ip address and URL. We are far from a Mom and Pop ESP. Hit me up and I can give you more information about the advantages of working with us, our advanced technology and superior customer service. My AIM and email is attached to this profile.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011