Aol Delivery

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by Jon89, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Jon89

Jon89 New Member

Anyone having AOL delivery issues due to the recent changes?
    What are your plans to deliver AOL?

2. DCamponi

DCamponi VIP

Looks like a dead end right now. AOL is being treated like Yahoo, so unless your IPs have good Yahoo delivery, they are useless. Unless something changes. I will keep trying and hope one of us here can come up with something,

3. SuperGenii

SuperGenii www.DataMCP.com

Things still seem to be under construction as we (other AOL Chat rooms) have been observing inconsistencies all over the place. Bounce responses jumping back and fourth from AOL to Yahoo and back again. Broken FBL reporting. This turbulence has only just begun.

I would expect that we will no longer be able to push the volumes to AOL we did in the past. Its a little to soon to know what the sending limits will be, but the current 4 messages per hour is NOT good.

For now, we have implemented that hourly volume limit, approximately, so not to overly offend the mail servers with high volumes and mass bounces during the transition.

Now is the time to test your IPs for delivery to other domains. If you require a solution to target and better monetize other domains in your data, give us a shout!

SG

4. DCamponi

DCamponi VIP

What are the other chats? I have searched forever and cannot find any.

5. DCamponi

DCamponi VIP

Bumping to see if anyone has news on AOL delivery. I am seeing Yahoo bounces to AOL mostly. My IPs that deliver to Yahoo can get through to AOL, but it is shaky. Anyone know of a fix?

6. SuperGenii

SuperGenii www.DataMCP.com

Unfortunately, this is not a private forum, so solutions will not be shared here.
    SG