AOL FBLs "Broken"

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by roundabout, May 11, 2011.

1. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Feedback Loop Request Form Broken

Posted May 11th 2011 11:31AM by Margot Romary

We rolled out a new version of our back-end on Monday evening and are still working through some kinks. The feedback loop request form is not working correctly at the moment, but should be fixed by COB today.

Thanks for your patience.

mkr.

Source:
    http://postmaster-blog.aol.com/

2. PushSend

PushSend VIP

Well, I just reg'd my new set of IPs and the form seemed fine however I didn't see any of the confirmation emails come through. It could be because they were processed quick and submitting FBL requests to AOL is slooooow (anyone automate this????) but I was curious if this is fixed or not. Anybody??

:1zhelp:

edit: having clicked on the blog link AFTER posting I see they say it was fixed shortly after their post yesterday...SO, I'm guessing it's all good.

3. gspot

gspot VIP

4. roundabout

roundabout VIP

From same source:

*** The FBL intake process was fixed shortly after my post. If you are still experiencing problems submitting a feedback loop request, please comment here. Note: we do basic IP and phone number validation... if you have invalid characters in either form, your requests will fail. ***

5. bumpies

bumpies VIP

I experienced a problem with this a couple of weeks back but it seems its sorted now...

6. chrisVoloMP

chrisVoloMP VIP

I've seen AOL's FBL page go up and down quite a bit over the past several years. Luckily, they usually get it resolved within 24 hours.

When in doubt, always use the following page to check your existing FBL configuration:
    http://postmaster.aol.com/SupportRequest.FBL.php

I should point out, when their FBL registration page isn't working, often the check your FBL submit fails also.