Ask Me Anything about Mailing

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by DoldGigga, Apr 11, 2016.

1. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

If you are successfully email marketing, you will know you are based on five-figure per week or more revenues. If you're not making this much or are barely breaking even, you are doing it wrong.

I know a thing or two about sending email. I can either tell you what to do and how, or in some cases even do it for you...but none of that will be for free. Bernie is lying to you - nothing worth having is free, therefore if it is free or exceptionally cheap it's shit.

I'll be whoring info on mailing, privately, to those who are willing to share bitcoins with me. No info will be worth less than 1 bitcoin. You'll make that in < 30 mins of mailing if you know what you're doing. Don't have bitcoins? Buy some from coinbase.com or any other exchange.

Listen, you can either dick around here and there hoping to find out what to do to make $$$,$$$ each month sending email, or just jump to the front of the line by paying, and I'll get you up to speed. This isn't a mentorship - you ask, you pay, then you get an answer from me.

I will provide detailed, helpful answers but I will not hold your hand like a you're some little baby.

Happy mailing!

2. Mouad Boukil

Mouad Boukil New Member

Hello,

I'm a beginner to the mailing world. Yesterday, I started to inject some databases and some excels file to scrape some mail lists.. the only bad thing I did is that I didn't verified this list. OK, I bought a VPS with 2 IPs from Poland and I installed CPANEL, I configured it with a domain to support dkim and spf signature then I started to send with Mailwizz but.. I have a clear amount of bounce 40% and low inbox delivery so low open rate.

Yesterday, I discovered another way to do all that is by installing powermta and interspire and install the dkim, SPF and DMARC signature and verify them then verify the emails with maxprog email verifier then send promotional emails.

Can you please explain me what I did good and what bad in all that ? and explain me more about the inbox delivery method.

Thank you DoldGigga,
    Mouad.

3. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Please read entire posts and not just the titles...

In other words:

1) You send me your question(s) in a private message along with a number representing how many bitcoins you are willing to pay for the answer.

2) I will either reply with OK, which means you then send the bitcoins and wait for me to answer...or I will reply with a "Not OK" which means I will not answer the question as asked, and you will not pay.

3) Repeat as necessary.

1 bitcoin minimum per answer, and it's one question / one answer so asking multiple questions in one message means 1 bitcoin for each. If your question requires a detailed/involved answer and you only offer 1 bitcoin, you will not receive an answer, so think about the value of the answer carefully before saying anything to me.

4. damian

damian Active Member

Did your block get SBLd at a bad time? xD

5. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

Interesting "Bitcoin" business model Doldy...just curious to why only the option of the bitcoins as payment?

6. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Mine? No, I don't get SBL'd. I've been mailing from the same blocks for close to 10 years.

7. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Well, I wouldn't call it a business model. I just happen to get a lot of PMs on here asking me stuff so I figured why not make a few bucks while I'm at it. It's more like a tip.

Why bitcoins? Well, other than the fact that there are no women here who I'd accept sexual favors from in exchange for info...bitcoin transactions are not reversible, they're very convenient, they have no processing fees, and work internationally.

8. transnet

transnet New Member

I'll answer you for free if you have any other questions, x,xxx,xxx yearlys

9. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Yeah, xxxxxxx in rubles. GTFO faggot.

10. transnet

transnet New Member

PM if you want screenshots of account payouts

11. damian

damian Active Member

You have 3 posts and joined in FEB. DG has been here for years and has proven he knows what he's talking about.

Not sure you got much going for you bud. Respect has to be earned.

12. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

Good luck on your venture o Bitcoin master...

LOL I can think of a few members here who would offer you sexual favors in a jiffy for your advice, haven't seen them posting in here in a while, but I guess your gate doesnt swing in that direction !! :eek:

13. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

You have screenshots!?!!? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

14. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

I'm all about giving, if I am getting. It's called charity! :)

And yes, I'm one of those "freaks" who still believes that sex should only happen between one man and 2-3 women. Call me old-fashioned.

15. transnet

transnet New Member

Feel free to ask and hear what I answer with, for free

16. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Did you notice how nobody asked you anything, yet you still keep talking? There are plenty of unanswered questions on this forum. Go answer them and get out of my thread.

17. transnet

transnet New Member

I only offered another another perspective to their problem/question. You should be all about spreading knowledge, this is a public forum.

The answers you seek...for free.

18. Jumper

Jumper Member

Well, I learned something major here already; will save money for a noob like me.

5 figures or more per week in revenue? Seems a little unbelievable, but then I am a noob. I'll be happy with 1k per week.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  19. hucci

hucci Member

How many bitcoin do you want to go away from this forum?

20. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

if your not making 5 figures at bare bare bare... minimum a week your doing something seriously seriously wrong... that being said I love the charity model DG get those bitcoins :)