Best Way To send To Yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail/Aol

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by Sirneedtolearnalot, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Sirneedtolearnalot

Sirneedtolearnalot New Member

Hello everyone

My first post here,... embrace me with both arms... :)
    Im a small time mailer and look for suggestion of what would be the best way to send to Yahoo/Aol/Hotmail/Gmail. I have seen several mailing platform advertisement here but the price is way way off my reach. I used to use Mailchimp free accounts and make several (or many) of them to accommodate my daily sending, between 10 to 20 thousands a day. Inbox rate was great but unfortunately Mailchimp is getting stricter nowadays and many of my accounts were blocked.

Any affordable suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

2. jellyfish

jellyfish VIP

What is your budget to get your mailing business off the ground? There are MANY solutions out there, though you get what you pay for typically holds true, and you need to get data, ips, mailing platform, and domains.

3. LDB

LDB New Member

4. Sirneedtolearnalot

Sirneedtolearnalot New Member

Gents, thank you for the comments. I know it takes money to make money but for the quantity im sending, i would set the budget to around USD 300-400. I have steady supply of records and several cpc offers to keep me busy, i just need a good tools now,...

5. HolyProfitz

HolyProfitz New Member

Well, iv only been mailing for a few months but i hit aol,gmail,yahoo all the big domains.
    This is my set up- 1 server 3 domains 20 ips each, then SS mailer that sends to ptma. Throttle the domains so you dont rape your ips.
    This is my personal set up for now.