Bulk Email Marketing and Server Management

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by Umesh Kewat, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Umesh Kewat

Umesh Kewat New Member

We are a Leading Bulk Marketing and Server Management Organization. We cater to the needs of clients from different verticals of industry. We assure the customer to get maximum traffic and marketing of their product and services. Our team is technically sound and has good industry experience. Creativity and innovation sets our team apart from the rest. Our team believes in understanding the vision of the customer and then plans the strategies to serve them. We respect our customer’s time and money so provide best service at the minimum possible price.

Skype id - senderjet

Thanks,
    Umesh

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. bman46

bman46 New Member

SO that everyone is aware. These guys are scammers. I signed up with a small plan to see what it was all about. Never got login info or any kind of contact. I tried to email them about it using the form on their site which is broken and I sent them an email to an email address I found on the site and they never responded. Do not use them.

3. Umesh Kewat

Umesh Kewat New Member

Hi there!
    Please mind what you write over here for anyone without proper communication and should have patience to get the order confirmed and processed.

You must wait at least for one working day to get your order processed. We were having a festive season here in India for last two days and i personally feel one could have waited for at least one working day. You placed the order on January 13, 2016 and writing here on January 14, 2016.

You were having all the contact details of ours mentioned over here on the website. You could have skype us but instead of using any of these proper channels you chose to write this shit over here and that too only for fucking 10 dollars.
    I just want to mention over here that your order has been processed and details have been mailed to you.

I would advise newbies like you to be a little patient, cautious and respectful about the people you do business with.

Thanks

4. Calver Fitz

Calver Fitz Member

Home Page:
    Not sure what this is all about! and I don't know how you mange your clients!
    but in any product you should send the client an email regarding their purchase and their you can tell them that the confirmation process may take up to 24 hour!

5. bman46

bman46 New Member

Umesh - yea it's $10 to see what you are about - I did try to skype you and you didnt accept my request. If you are on vacation how about an autoresponder on your email? Or how about you send out an email when someone signs up saying it's going to take a certain amount of time? How about a contact form that works on your website? How about some professionalism?

6. bman46

bman46 New Member

also how is emailing you, using your contact form and skyping you not the "proper channels." If you don't respond that's YOUR problem. Don't blame the customer for blowing up your spot, blame yourself.

7. bman46

bman46 New Member

By the way you STILL have not emailed me back or given me instructions, how about a refund at this point since you only communicate through mailerforum. Thanks

8. Umesh Kewat

Umesh Kewat New Member

Hi Bee,

Please confirm whether the below mentioned mail ID is your correct ID or not:

If it's not your correct mail ID then please write your correct mail ID over here.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  9. bman46

bman46 New Member

yes it is and i'd appreciate either you or the mods remove my personal info from the forum - you are really unprofessional.

10. bman46

bman46 New Member

Mods: I appreciate you fixing that so quickly - the mailto is still my email when you hover the link....can you fix that as well? Thanks, you guys rock!

11. maileradmin

maileradmin Mailer Forum Staff Member

12. bman46

bman46 New Member

For the record and for complete transparency he still has not either emailed me back nor refunded me. Glad I only tested his $10 service lol

13. Umesh Kewat

Umesh Kewat New Member

Bee
    I deliberately mentioned your E-mail id and asked you to confirm it so that I could expose your lies and tricks over here on the same platform. Now since you have confirmed your id so I am attaching here the mail which I send you on January 14, 2016, to prove that you are a liar who fabricated all the lies to deceive, mislead and trick people on this forum.

1. You have mentioned that I have never contacted you and never processed your order “By the way you STILL have not emailed me back or given me instructions”. Whereas the truth is we have processed your order on January 14, 2016 itself and mailed it to your ID. Copy of the mail is attached for reference.
    Copy of Mail.PNG

2. You have mentioned that you have contacted me via Skype “I did try to skype you and you didnt accept my request”. Whereas the truth is you neither send me a skype request nor approached me via any other mode, as I never got any such request.

This proves that you are a liar and conspirer who fabricated all these lies to deceive, mislead and trick people on this forum. In fact the truth is you are a scammer.

And yeah you mentioned about professionalism. If speaking lies and fabricating things to deceive, mislead and trick people is what you call professionalism then yeah I am not a professional.

Just to cut all the ties with a liar and scammer like you I have process the refund of $10 and banned you from availing any of our services for life time.

Request everybody not to do any business with this liar and scammer.

14. bman46

bman46 New Member

You are so full of crap...i never got an email to this day....I suspect that this screenshot is actually fabricated (or you don't have the ability to deliver an email which speaks even worse for your company) - what would be the point of "scamming you" i didnt get anything in return.

Never ever do business with this guy....ever.

Also MODS...again can you remove my email address

15. bman46

bman46 New Member

I wasn't going to go ruin your other thread but now im going to make sure you can't get any business from this forum.

16. Umesh Kewat

Umesh Kewat New Member

Bee I thought after making your scams and lies to trick the people on this forum will stop, once I expose your scams by making the mail sent to you on January 14, 2016 public, but you are such a crap that you are still trying to trick people by saying that the mail sent to you via Google mail is a fabricated one.

This proves what I said earlier about you that you are a liar who fabricated all the lies to deceive, mislead and trick people on this forum.

So to prove the genuineness and authenticity of this mail to all forum users I may forward this E-mail to anybody who wants to see what this “scammer Bee” is using this platform for.

"Scammer Bee"; I would suggest you to use this forum for more constructive discussions then speaking lies and then speaking more lies to prove them to trick forum users.

and to add to that This “Scammer Bee” not only received the mail from us but even tried to test the server by uploading an email id over there.

lol you left many digital footprints to prove yourself guilty “Scammer Bee”.

So to add to the knowledge of all forum users, I am attaching the screenshot of the same panel where this “scammer Bee” has uploaded an email id to test the server on January 19, 2016 itself.
    brandonh panel.PNG

That is the reason why “Scammer Bee” begging MODS to remove the mail.

You are exposed now “Scammer Bee”!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  17. damian

damian Active Member

18. bman46

bman46 New Member

This guy is 100% fraudulent. I have never even gotten the email to login yet alone logged into his system. It's pretty darn easy to inspect element and change the html on a page and then screenshot it. Let's see some real proof because you are 100% full of shit.

19. bman46

bman46 New Member

Where is the proof this is me and not you logging in under an account you created. I would go to the ends of the earth right now to make sure you never get another ounce of business - you would have made a better decision by backing off and admitting you're fault then this nonsense because I will not quit on making sure everyone knows that you are a fraud.

20. bman46

bman46 New Member

Look....your own website says you're a liar...must be true since there's a screenshot

[​IMG]