Can anyone teach TLD

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by Jordon Smith, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Jordon Smith

Jordon Smith New Member

Hello All,

I am looking for someone who can teach me TLD mailing I can pay $$. Can anyone teach me....?

Thanks

2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

Sorry, I require $$,$$$$ at minimum.

3. getstarted

getstarted VIP

Here are are few things you are going to need.
    A good mailing platform that you can configure depending on what domain you are mailing. (I can get you that)
    You need good data that is clean. (If your data is shit you will cook your ips.)
    You need clean ips! If they are burnt you are fighting an up hill battle.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Jordon Smith

Jordon Smith New Member

Thanks for your response and valuable suggestions.

5. nickphx

nickphx VIP

these dumb bots have made this site even more of a useless wasteland of idiots and noobs looking for handouts and cracked software.

6. Jordon Smith

Jordon Smith New Member

@nickphx If giving respect to other and saying thanks for there suggestion is been dumb then I am fine with it.
    And if you think you are so much capable then why are you here, If you are capable then you should be the management or you should not require this site.
    And Once again THANKS... :)

7. Tsd-Bulk

Tsd-Bulk Member

@Jordon Smith chill, it's just the way that @nickphx is, and believe me he is capable :) . He is just messing around. What exactly do you want t do? I have some free time and I would be happy to answer your questions for free.

8. nickphx

nickphx VIP

i assumed based on your generic reply that you were yet another bot. apparently that was an incorrect assumption on my part.

[QUOTE="Jordon Smith,
    And if you think you are so much capable then why are you here, If you are capable then you should be the management or you should not require this site.
    And Once again THANKS... :)[/QUOTE]
    I don't require the site.
    I guess I still hold out hope that it could become useful again..
    Years ago this forum had active users that were knowledgeable and a good resource.
    Now it's been reduced to people selling cracked powermta, interspire, domain whois records as "data", and asking for handouts..

9. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

pretty much sums it up. I think with time the site will become once again a good place to trade knowledge and resources. the new owner is doing a pretty decent job imo anyway.

my biggest issue is everyone wants everything spoon fed to them they don't want to take the time to use the search feature to find an answer to a question that was answered long ago. its society as a whole now
    everyone feels they are entitled these days instead of rolling up the sleeves and looking for them selves they want answers NOW NOW NOW..

bah..... anyway that's my rant for the day.. :)

10. Paavn Patel

Paavn Patel New Member

Hello,
    Any one interested for VPS server because I am re-seller and re sell VPS

11. Tsd-Bulk

Tsd-Bulk Member

How much for 1 vps with 1gb ram and 100gb hdd and 1 ip?

12. Paavn Patel

Paavn Patel New Member

@Tsd-Bulk Please join in my Skype ID and then by discussion for all detail in VPS .

13. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Do you even remember what the catalyst for this place was? It was, in some part, the lively exchanges between roundabout and myself over at Wickedfire.

Seemingly at the height of popularity, the cocksuckers at WF that went on a ban-spree, probably because the beta-male that runs WF place got threatened by anti-open communication nazis about facilitating a discussion area for "spammers". He proceeded to shut it down and now WF is like *crickets*.

Anyway, this place kicked off with the exodus of people from WF, many of whom were legit mailers, and that wittled away over time. There are hardly any real email marketers on this forum anymore...and I get the feeling that a lot of the "how do I do" questions are clever anti-open communication fucks just fishing for new ideas on how to block email.

14. swank

swank Member

You seriously aren't joking about the bot thing are you.

15. swank

swank Member

He is doing a whole lot better than the previous owner.

I agree with you. There needs to be more use of the search feature before making posts. Alot of content is already covered if you just pry deep enough.

The bookmark feature and thread tagging feature are 2 useful options to make it easier for a person to learn with. Bookmark threads you want to revisit and soak knowledge and if you are making a thread include tags to make it easier to search for. You can search specifically for that one if the thread owner tags the same and does it properly. So one example is if a user finds a mailer to be knowledgable he can simply click their tag and follow him around. Kind of the same as viewing profile / posts made by a member only more organized. I have more ideas to suggest to the admin here when i get time. Should def help improve things.

Some of the good info posted should be put in the resources section. Just needs a little tidy'n up. Easier to find and will help everyone. http://www.mailerforum.com/xf/resources/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  16. swank

swank Member

I miss the discussions on all the boards that predate those. I remember days on Warriorforum before any of the public and private boards came about. Still a little chatter on WarriorForum now. I dont believe I ever got around to checking WickedFire out.