Cheree InfoMedia - Dedicated Servers | Dedicated Email Marketing Servers | Email Marketing Consultan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dea4cim, Feb 17, 2014.

1. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

Hello All,

We at Cheree InfoMedia Offering wide range of services suitable for hosting, mailing and implementation. You can check all our services at http://www.chereeinfomedia.com

Few services which we are offering -

1. Dedicated Servers - Upto /20 IP space available
    2. Dedicated Email Marketing Server - Fully Managed service , No need to worry about your IPs and all
    3. SMTP VPS
    4. Virtual Private Servers
    5. Zimbra Hosting

If you are looking for a provider for any of above listed Service just visit at http://www.chereeinfomedia.com

Thanks All
    Cheree InfoMedia

2. PushSend

PushSend VIP

BulllllllllllllllSHIT!!

3. phdesign

phdesign Active Member

Those are pretty expensive servers as well. Not to mention the extra cost of even a /29 is $24. Understandable to charge a little extra for "email friendly" servers, but more than I'd ever pay for the servers or ranges.

4. Daansen

Daansen Member

But the price for /24 looks more like the average, doesn't it? I'd be glad to find out that I'm wrong.

5. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

Do you really think that ? Why don't you post better deal then doing like this. :)

6. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

All servers are real mailer friendly until SBL doesn't come :)

Server from Bulgaria & Russia are also available.

7. PushSend

PushSend VIP

You clearly missed the highlighted part I was referring to; but let me respond any ways. You, your company and your service are a joke! You have been trying to get MF members on your bullshit and over priced system for as long as I can remember. In addition you've contacted me via Skype on countless occasions for this or that and NEVER followed through on one single thing!

I have removed you from my contacts, I will not add you again and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to add me! I would not recommend you, your service or anything you offer to my worst enemy! You have proven yourself to be nothing but a scammy, shifty fucktard that tarnishes this industry and forum with your presence.

It'll be my pleasure to ban you....

8. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

Oh Great ! Thanks you for your priceless review.
    however, I never remember that I provided you any kind of service in past. But anyways, everyone has their choice. :)

9. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

CRUNCH!! :goodnight:

10. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Don't you mean until an SBL DOES come?

11. phdesign

phdesign Active Member

That will be interesting to see the answer.

I've mailed on hosts that are mailer friendly even with SBLs... I even had one that wanted me to keep mailing on the SBL'd ranges hahahaha

I think it goes without saying that any host that doesn't care about SBLs like that will have their whole network blocked soon enough. So if you encounter such a host, as friendly as it sounds, stay away as they are attracting the wrong neighbors on your IP ranges.

12. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

REGRET

That was my mean . Thanks roundabout

13. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

What if we have multiple networks ?

14. phdesign

phdesign Active Member

Just to clarify I did not say this was your network and I have never used your servers before.

If you have multiple networks with lots of mailers getting SBLs or any other blocks for that matter, you're still going to be endangering your any networks where this is a problem. That's like me saying, if I switch my same dirty data to another server I'll be ok.

What I was saying is any host that disregards SBL's (pretty much allows bulkers with no hygiene to mail - even to the point of encouraging mailing on SBL'd ranges as I said one host did) is going to run into a lot of problems getting large IP blocks on the SBL, not just one small range. It is guilt by association.

I've had a few servers have their IPs SBL'd due to dirty neighbors on the same range. One of those hosts had large blocks including a /15 on the SBL because they had numerous SBLs on small ranges. (In both cases I was clean and the SBLs were on some other ranges but I pretty much had to ditch the servers since they were near useless to me when on the SBL.)

Anyways, if you are going to blow through multiple networks like many GI mailers churn and burn their IPs, that's a fine way to make some quick money on networks you don't care about. Such a host will soon find itself on "The World's Worst Spam Support ISPs" at Haus and any range that pops up will be blocked in a heartbeat.

I think it is fine to be "mailer friendly" but inviting any and every mailer is not smart. In fact most "mailer friendly" networks that lease lots of blocks to "host unfriendly" mailers that don't give a crap about the IPs or data hygiene become "mailer unfriendly" quick.

Anyways, I think you clarified with your response to Roundy... "until the SBLs come" so I'll shut up now.

15. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Don't you mean my "bad"?

You're the official Borat of MF, congrats.

16. dea4cim

dea4cim Banned

Thanks for advise............. So now I should say all good mailers are welcome :)

WELCOME ALL GOOD MAILERS .......... WE WILL SUPPORT YOUR MAILING