Cutting Edge Offers - Biz Opp Network!

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by NicoleCEM, Oct 25, 2011.

1. NicoleCEM

NicoleCEM New Member

Hi Everyone!
    Cutting Edge Media started w. Biz Opps in 1991 (I joined in 2002) and we have been going strong ever since! Times have changed and the industry keeps changing but we understand what it takes to maintain long term success and growth in this industry. We've been there and we do what it takes! We build, manage and maintain the front ends of all of our exclusive Biz Opp offers. We manage all of that data and our internal mailer mails our offers daily allowing us to give you the most up to date information on creatives,stats,and what we are doing to create the highest ROI for ourselves and our partners. Weekly Payments, Guarantees,Custom Creatives,Real Time Stat,24/7 Support and more...

I look forward to seeing what we can do together!

Nicole Thomas
    Sr Affiliate Manager
    Cutting Edge Offers (formerly known as The Biz Opp Network)
    a division of Cutting Edge Media Inc.
    P: 866-284-5091
    C: 717-682-6796
    AIM: nlt41
    www.cuttingedgeoffers.com

2. nymailer

nymailer VIP

Nicole is top notch

3. PushSend

PushSend VIP

Totally agreed! The entire crew at CEM is fantastic to work with. They'll do just about anything you ask for in order to help you out - from offers to payouts - even payout types if that's what it'll take to get and KEEP your traffic! I'd highly suggest anyone with biz opp traffic/data gives these guys a solid run.

:rock: