Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Affiliate Offer

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by swank, Oct 17, 2016.

1. swank

swank Member

Drug and Alcohol Rehab Offer -

Offer for a drug and alcohol rehab center. Affiliate gets a unique 800 number to promote. Taking nationwide calls. No need for a landing page unless you want to set something up. I can provide an example rehab center website you can get info from, images etc. Payout is $200 per call that lasts over 3 minutes. The more leads you bring in the higher I will raise the payout. I can raise to a max of $200. Any call that isnt a hangup that lasts 3 minutes is a valid lead. Calls get transfered live to the team. Answered from Mon thru Friday 9am until 11 pm and sat 9 until 5. If volume is good it can become 24/7. Now the reason there is a three minute buffer is to weed out all the hangups etc. The payout is weekly. Payout for all deals from Monday to Sunday you will receive on the following Thursday. Payout method can be done to your liking. Normally wire but if something else is needed say paypal for example it can be done. If all converts well and you are bringing good amounts of leads the $200 per lead will increase.

$200 - Starting rate
    $225 - To be decided by amount of leads and quality
    $250 - To be decided by amount of leads and quality
    $275 - Has to be negotiated still so no gurantees yet

Stats work like this. You will get a log in and it will have a unique 800 number. It will show all info of the call as well as a recording of the call. Its all in real time. Call Tracking Metrics is the software used. It is an awesome system, take my word for it.

What happens during the call? The person makes a call to the 1800 number which connects them to the phone system and they wait until it is answered by the sales team. The representative will talk with them and see what kind of help they need. Then they see if they have insurance. If they do they try to get them to go to the rehab center for treatment. Thats the jist of it.

Call center hours are EST monday thru friday 9am to 11pm and sat 9am to 5 pm.

"When a call comes in it will post and you will see the time duration etc you can also listen to the call."

Methods of promoting this? Twitter, Instagram, Facebook (FB and FB rehab groups etc), Other social networking, Craigslist, Email, Newspaper, SMS, shortcodes, qr code, NFC tags, bluetooth, adwords, media buys, radio, NA/AA, forum ad's/newsletters/banners/sigs/pm's, rehab related sites/forums, drug related sites/forums, handouts

Msg me if you are interested in giving this a try.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

So which is it, $150, $200 or $250 a lead?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. swank

swank Member

I could start at $150 and set higher according to amount of leads brought in but i decided on $250 which i am now thinking of dropping to $200 to start..

Edit: oh i didnt realize i had $150 down. That was before i negotiated with the advertiser. Thanks for the heads up.

I am going to go ahead and make it public... $200 is what all affiliates will start at unless otherwise they can convince me why they should be paid more.

$200
    $225
    $250
    $275 - has to be negotiated..

If anyone wants to refer people they can set their own rates and cut they take. Open to just about anything in order to get these leads!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  4. swank

swank Member

This is going awesome! Connect with me to sign-up!