*Enter cliche message here*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scubaru, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Scubaru

Scubaru New Member

Typical intro, new here and relatively new to emailing. Right now still in school for engineering but trying to pursue a career in affiliate marketing.

I have a good friend/mentor and some good connections through ASW this year.

2. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

I'm in school for pottery but I want to pursue a career in social dependency. I talked my dad into paying for grad school because life doesn't start till your 35 and WTF am I supposed to do till then? Work? lolz My mom keeps getting on my case and telling me to get a job and learn some practical skills that people might want to pay me for but I told her that shit is so 1960s and I'm not going back to the stone age!

3. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

Also, SG tends to refer to himself in the third person as a matter of habit. He was actually warning you to ignore himself.

4. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

Ironic the first posting "Cockbagger" is the King of all Cockbaggers..... SG ! :puke:

Hey, maybe he can engineer your platform SG to make some $ ?? With his degree surely this is possible, I see a future in this for you Scubaru

5. Scubaru

Scubaru New Member

I can see this is already an interesting type of forum, haha.

I mostly frequent car forums (Subaru) and some of those guys can be pretty ruthless, but hey who cars, yelling on the internet is about as helpful as hybrids for the environment.

As for my degree, I love what I am doing and will do (Manufacturing Engineering), I work in a shop that manufactures A/C compressors. I just can't imagine working 7-3 everyday with what, a week to 2 weeks of vacation a year? I design something that is my pride but its owned by my company.

I know this market is tough, but whats life if I don't give it a shot right?

6. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

No reason you can't do both? Good luck!