Free GI Tool, Bulk MX Checker to clean your list

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by rdy2rock, Jun 9, 2014.

1. rdy2rock

rdy2rock New Member

This is a tool I had made a while back to help with GI mailing. You can get a cheap windows VPS and can easily run 1k threads while you have it check an entire GI list of millions. From there, it will spit out a list of all MX servers used by each email address into valid.csv. Once it is done checking, you can go to section where it says "filter list", and type list of MX servers from the big 4, as well as any problem mx servers you want to remove, and select the valid.csv file. It will also list mx servers that it cannot lookup for whatever reason so these are probably good to remove as well.

You will get some emails you should be removing that use google, yahoo, etc as their email server so are not really GI emails.

You will also be able to remove a lot of the bad emails services such as Impressionwise or other hygience companies catch, since they are basically just doing an MX lookup and filtering by their results.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugwqhibg1c6g2hg/MXChecker.exe

Ignore the proxy part and the check google.com part, as this tool will work without proxy using 1 IP.

+ REP is appreciated if it helps you out.

Here is a list of MX servers and phrases I recommend removing from your list, to help with better GI hygiene.

google
    gmail
    secureserver
    microsoft
    emailsrvr.com
    null
    mxlogic.net
    everyone.net
    1and1
    yandex
    usa.net
    b-io.co
    messagelabs
    barracuda
    securence
    aol
    yahoo
    qq
    yahoo
    netscape
    sbcglobal
    cox.com
    comcast
    inbox.com
    live
    spam
    asshole
    fuck
    shit
    pussy
    cock
    nigger
    faggot
    whore
    bitch
    slut
    outlook
    ymail
    .com.
    .net.
    hanmail
    hotmail
    abuse
    support
    msn
    aol

2. DAgent

DAgent Moderator

Home Page:
    If you remove secureserver, godaddy goes out of your list (that's about 30% of it average)

3. rdy2rock

rdy2rock New Member

impressionwise removes them so I'm going by what they use, and about 10-20% of godaddy emails become parked domains, which I assume are a big source of traps. Also, since all these emails use the same email server (godaddy), it will not be pure GI in a sense since it won't get as good of delviery as sending to lots of different hosts. It's the same reason for removing googleapp domain emails which make up a huge portion of the list. can always keep these emails, but send them at the end of the list so that the domains with better delivery get sent to first.

4. mike44

mike44 VIP

Anyone test this yet?

5. liondragon

liondragon New Member

It's a good share. I myself use a more complicated version of this. For big volumes you'd still have to spend lots of time manually removing 'not needed' emails, as it doesn't offer segmentation in it.

I agree with Dagent, no need to remove GoDaddy or 1and1 etc unless you have problems mailing to it. If list is old or worse harvested, spamtraps will be there, godaddy or not.

Even though share is good and might help some people on here, personally, I don't think it's cool asking for REP directly. Just my five cents.

6. digital

digital New Member

thanx for share though..:)

7. rootshell

rootshell New Member

Share is removed or invalid?

8. Mace

Mace New Member

Thanks; this gives me some ideas.