Gmail 550-5.7.1

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by noobking, Apr 8, 2013.

1. noobking

noobking Member

Hello everyone, recently I started to mail gmail using customized text creatives on new IP ranges. I found one interesting thing.

If I don't warm up IPs and send pretty fast, gmail would accept them. But if I follow warming up steps, initial batch can inbox gmail, and then gmail would start to block my message with following response:

Our system has detected that this message is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188131 for 550 5.7.1 more information. n6si8417177wjb.16 - gsmtp

No matter how I customize my creative, I always get this problem after small amount email has been sent out.

How can I beat this problem? still go on customizing my creatives?

2. flamon18

flamon18 Member

You bring an interesting points; I have experienced similar issue... I sometimes have to use my GI server (which IPs and domains are tainted) to test my Gmail delivery and almost always would deliver; but won't deliver when I use my TLD server which my rates are extremely low. I have no idea what's going on with Gmail. They have been a real problem to deliver to lately.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  3. reddorado

reddorado VIP

If you don't warm up and send fast, gmail accepts the mail. But then that IP is blocked and can't be used on future sends, right?

I have had better luck sustaining IPs at Gmail with a very slow warmup process. They seem to care a lot about bounces during the warmup as well.

How slow are your warmup rates?

4. noobking

noobking Member

yea, I agree with you. IPs would be blocked very fast if I send fast.

I'm trying to keep 15/ip/hour using one connection. But gmail always dislikes my creative...

5. flamon18

flamon18 Member

I have been using 25/hr per IP with 20 connections.. I'll try to lower the sends and connections to one