Gmail block. 5.7.1

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by sendizo, Oct 5, 2016.

1. sendizo

sendizo Member

Hello guys, Hope you're doing well.

I recently had a server (9 sending IPs). the IPs and the domain are listed ivmSIP24, --apparently they had a bad sending history. (However they did not had any sending volume in the past month, both SenderScore and SenderBase show no sign of sending in the last 30 days)

after about ~5k email sent. the message get blocked by gmail. this is the 1st message:
    I noticed when I change the url in the message the emails gets delivered. after few thousands of emails. I get the same error. I change the URL again everything is good for few thousands.

the 3rd time, I got a different error:

Now, even without any URL in the message. I got blocked.

the smtp is properly configured. The email list not optin, but clean and mailed it one month before. following bulk senders guideline. and I did not had issues with Yahoo no Hotmail every this is good with them.

I was wondering if you guys now what could be the root cause of this issue? Could it be the number of IPs or the total volume coming outta this sender?
    and what are the possible reasons that would cause the rejection?

Thank you very much
    Iss.

2. damian

damian Active Member

maybe too many complaints

3. sendizo

sendizo Member

I see. very possible, the first campaign was sent to the inbox. I noticed that when I change the Return-Path email it get to delivering the messages. I think its the domain I'm using got effected. and they rejecting because of it.

but what made the domain get blacklisted. does the domain extension has effect on deliverability (.co domains).

the domain is about 6 months old. the whois info are not hidden.

4. damian

damian Active Member

affected by what

5. sendizo

sendizo Member

I noticed when I change the Return-Path domain. message get delivered. so I thought that the domain got blacklisted at gmail.