Gmail Postmaster: Delivery Errors

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by sendizo, Aug 25, 2016.

1. sendizo

sendizo Member

Hello guys, hope you're all doing well.

I started warming one IP address. the IP is configured properly (DKIM, DomainKey, SPF, Sender-ID, DMARC. MX.) Sending through TLS encryption connection.
    from the backend Im using pmta to send 2 simulate connections 5 messages per connection at 70 email per hour. Sending about 2000 email per day.

I got 0.0% spam rate. 0.0% spam feedback rate. on my list it has 0 hard bounces.

Gmail Postmaster takes time to update the report, Today Aug, 25th. send few message but there were no errors on pmta.

I was just wondering what would cause this TempFail, with the reason: Suspected Spam.
    would it be the message contents, From Name/Email, or the speed. or many simulate connection ?

Please help me out.

Thank you very much

[​IMG]

2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

Message content, subject , reputation of sending domain and any domain(s) in message body.

3. sendizo

sendizo Member

@nickphx Thank you very much for point those out. The domain reputation in gmail postmaster says it bad. but been sending with that for a while now. The list am sending to has some really low engagements.
    I think its because of the message because I been some old templates, maybe gmail flagged the message structure.

Thanks again for clearing those point out.

4. sendizo

sendizo Member

Hey @nickphx its was exactly as you said. message content issue. now everything is good. Thanks you very much. Iss
    [​IMG]

5. nickphx

nickphx VIP

If you're using email message creatives provided by an affiliate network or advertiser you're going to experience delivery problems.
    If you're trying to build positive domain and IP reputation you should avoid using those messages.
    You will be fighting an uphill battle if you're sending primarily commercial message content from IPs/domains with no known delivery history.
    I've had success sending content like jokes, stupid images, cat pictures, top 10 X, etc.

6. sendizo

sendizo Member

Thank you very much @nickphx I really appreciate your help, now I gotta be more careful when it comes to message content, I was directly sending affiliate messages from fresh IP.

Now, after I changed the messages contents everything is fine. no errors on Gmail Postmaster.

7. damian

damian Active Member

8. sendizo

sendizo Member

@damian amazing information. Thank you very much man.