Good Data Brokers

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by FrankD, Sep 8, 2011.

1. FrankD

FrankD New Member

Who are the good, reliable, honest data brokers in the business? For GI and TLDs. Are there ones to stay away from? Any objective recommendations would be appreciated.

2. nymailer

nymailer VIP

Not a lot of guys are going to share their sources, you can talk to datadogg on here, he's a pretty decent guy.

3. Ironmail

Ironmail VIP

Give me a few minutes and I'll get you the link to nymailer's clickers list. It's pretty good.

Apart from that, it is going to be hard to find data sources that are going to provide you with data that hasn't been passed around to every mailer in the game. A lot of it is about experience and who you. Once you do find a data provider, then it is going to be hard to convince them to give you anything good because you are new to the game.

Just make sure that whatever you do end up getting that you run it through a data hygiene company like Impression Wise or Quickie.

4. DKPMO

DKPMO VIP

By definition anything you get from data broker is going to be passed around a LOT.

Nothing wrong with that per se, just set your expectations about the quality of data and the amount of work to fish for gold nuggets from the piles of shit.

:rock::rock::rock:

5. FrankD

FrankD New Member

How do brokers get access to direct feeds of data?

6. Fun4uoc

Fun4uoc VIP

If they told you that, they'd no longer be in business.

7. Drxe3

Drxe3 New Member

haha yea millions of "supposedly" good data turns into 250k of decent data. YAY

8. Drxe3

Drxe3 New Member

IBeBoxin is correct. If you dont use a company to clean GI lists you will kill your ips faster than you can press send

9. DataDogg

DataDogg VIP

"Nothing wrong with that per se, just set your expectations about the quality of data and the amount of work to fish for gold nuggets from the piles of shit."

"haha yea millions of "supposedly" good data turns into 250k of decent data. YAY "

DKPMO and DRxe3 I accept your challenge. I just got in 70MM DELIVERABLES 2 days ago from our brand new validation process you have to try out. These are the "gold nuggets" from a list of 360MM.

Hit me up, you won't be sorry.

10. ThisGuyOverHere

ThisGuyOverHere VIP

Home Page:
    Yeah that's a decent sized list overall and within that are definately some decent records as I've got the original clicker list and would say firsthand there are very "premium" chunks in that 70mm.