Google not accepting mobile clicks going to happen?

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by Buldog, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Buldog

Buldog New Member

We work directly through google on our CPC offers (similar to OB) and heard they were no longer going to be accepting clicks from mobile devices as of Jan 2015. This has now been pushed back to March. Curious to see if anyone else working with a google feed has a better idea of likely hood of this actually happening. Would effect CPC marketplace bigtime

2. ProducerK

ProducerK Guest

I have a hard time believing that Google is not going to accept mobile clicks.
    Especially since they have been a leader in pushing the world to many mobile based platforms.

But, anything is possible...Weirder stuff has happened.

3. Buldog

Buldog New Member

Definitely agreed, I guess the theory behind it was since ads take up a greater space on mobile devices they were having more complaints from advertisers due to leads not being "targeted" or actually interested in the content they were clicking on. I've gotten mixed response from some other industry people, but considering they pushed it back already once I'm guessing the likelihood of it happening is slim... Cant hurt to be prepared though considering thats close to 60-70% of clicks are coming from mobile platforms from our traffic at least I'm assuming others are seeing similar results