hellomails.com

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by bumpies, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bumpies

bumpies VIP

Anyone used?

http://www.hellomails.com

------------------------

HelloMails is a web based Email marketing service that sends the bulk amount of emails from your browser to your millions of subscribers without waiting in front of PC. Our service allows you to manage your Email campaign easily and efficiently. The list of email contact list can be either manually entered or imported from a file.

This fastest and cost effective Email marketing service makes its easy for businesses and social organizations including your friends and family to stay in touch through email just using your browser. The HelloMails allows you to send unlimited number of emails to your contacts instantly.

2. shananiganzzz

shananiganzzz VIP

I've put a couple clients on there and they are reasonably happy...for newbs. They run IEM on their servers and it works alright. Decent deliverability to GI but that's about it.

3. PushSend

PushSend VIP

I can't speak for anyone else, but when I review a company via their website I'm pretty critical when it comes to things such as their grasp and use of the english language. As such any grievous misuses of it send up red flags to me. If you can't even spell correctly then how in the fuck are you going to handle the complicated aspects of emailing? Hmmm...fail.

:shot:

4. bak3r

bak3r New Member

would normally agree

english/grammatical proficiency aside... prompt service... interesting configuration strategies... works well for me... good epc's and return...

5. Wesley

Wesley New Member

Dear Friends,

We are giving the service as best as possible. Please do not write the negative review without testing our service.

Our advantages are:
    * Assign new and clean dedicated ips for every customers.
    * Intelligent power MTA system, It ensures the better inbox delivery.
    * Built in Millions of spam-traps & inactive emails id suppression list.

Here is the statistics report of campaigns stats,domain stats and its counts used by one of our customers.

Campaign overview stats:
    [​IMG]

Domain based stats chart:

[​IMG]

ESP's count based stats:
    [​IMG]

We are giving you 100% assurance on satisfaction with our service.

6. erbux

erbux VIP

I don't think push was writing a negative review. I believe he was merely pointing out something that a lot of U.S. mailers find critical: is this a foreign product? And it does raise the question after you visit the site. IMO, if this product is based outside of the United States, fine, you get a pass since it's pretty clear that English isn't your primary language. However, if you are an American based company, it might help build more credibility if you (or your content writers) had someone proof read your copy, first.

But that's just my opinion.

7. erbux

erbux VIP

Okay. After re-reading the push post it does look like a negative review (sorry push). But I stand behind what I said.
    In this biz, how you 'look' online is the basis for how you are judged.

8. shananiganzzz

shananiganzzz VIP

Actually, your reputation does more for you with mailers than the 'look' of your website. As I said before though, it's a solid service. I've referred several people to it and have had good feedback.

9. PushSend

PushSend VIP

As I said in my post I'm VERY critical when reviewing a website and things such as grammatical errors give me cause for concern. So to be more clear, I have NEVER used this companies service so I am NOT speaking to the credibility or worthiness of it. erbux brings up a couple of points such as "where are you based?", I think it's a fair question and could explain the mistakes. However as most of it (the content) is correct, doing some proof reading would go a long way. I'm not perfect nor is my site (which is still under construction and lacks a lot of the things I still need/want) so feel free to take shots at it if you like. I merely stated what I look at when I paruse a site and how I feel about the things I see.

p.s. now that you know about 'em, might want to go in right quick and fix 'em up!

:)

10. shananiganzzz

shananiganzzz VIP

Regretfully I have to recant my positive feedback for these guys. They have gone down hill quickly. I had one of my partners get set up on them a few months ago. Stupidly we paid them for 2 months of service X $385 and it only worked partially for 3 days.

After going round and round and round with them they finally agreed over skype to refund for the 2 months service less 3 days. They never did that.

I finally told them that if they didnt refund the charges I was going to have to post negative feedback for them. Then they said they would refund $214...lol...they never did that either.

Stay far far away from these clowns. The full skype threads between them and myself and my partner Rob are posted below.

8/29/2011 1: 42: 15 PM Durai: Helo Rob
    8/30/2011 4: 41: 44 PM rob : WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY GOING TO DO TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT? MY GOAL WAS TO BE A LONG TERM CLIENT AS I'VE BEEN A MAILER FOR OVER 5 YRS.
    8/30/2011 5: 35: 28 PM Durai: Hello Rob
    8/30/2011 5: 38: 13 PM Durai: If you need we will refund your bill and we will deduce small amount according to the usage.
    8/30/2011 5: 39: 18 PM Durai: If you like to need the server , Please send the details about your required config and domains for the multiple smtp accounts and explain as you like to get.
    8/30/2011 6: 05: 54 PM rob : How much are u refunding Today?
    8/30/2011 6: 07: 07 PM Durai: We requested the DC for the refund. Hope we will get with in few hours. So we can finlize the refund amount.
    8/30/2011 6: 07: 48 PM Durai: I mean, the usage charges from DC,
    8/30/2011 6: 07: 54 PM Durai: on your server
    8/30/2011 6: 09: 09 PM rob : for the entire period of 2 months of billing for service?
    8/30/2011 6: 10: 01 PM Durai: Yes we will refund 2 month payment you have paid and may got reduce some small few according to your usage.
    8/30/2011 6: 12: 23 PM rob : ok refund the $770 via paypal (lightfoot associates) now...then we will talk about how to move forward.
    8/30/2011 6: 13: 37 PM Durai: Billing Dept is not available at this moment, They will be back after 12 hours
    8/30/2011 6: 16: 56 PM Durai: Please go to your billing account and cancel your service and make this note in your cancelation.
    8/30/2011 6: 19: 32 PM rob : Don't you have the authority to refund $770 now??
    8/30/2011 6: 20: 29 PM Durai: Yes sorry sir, I cannot do this now, But I will remind your ticket on billing and make it for favour to you
    8/30/2011 6: 21: 27 PM rob : what do i need to do to get this done in 12 hrs?
    8/30/2011 6: 22: 44 PM Durai: Just go to your billing account and do the cancellation and put your dispute message with the cancellation, They will take care immediately.
    8/30/2011 6: 24: 22 PM rob : where r u talking about...can't you submit the refund and send me a copy of the request?
    8/30/2011 6: 25: 17 PM Durai: If you like , I will do that on your billing account.
    8/30/2011 6: 26: 25 PM rob : please do.. send me the confirmation at [email protected]
    8/30/2011 6: 26: 46 PM rob : will u do this now so i can receive the documentation now?
    8/30/2011 6: 27: 18 PM Durai: I will check it
    8/30/2011 6: 30: 04 PM Durai: I am not able to do this from my account. Please give me your billing password, I will do the cancellation and send you the confirmation email
    8/30/2011 6: 32: 29 PM rob : let me look for it..
    8/30/2011 6: 32: 39 PM Durai: k
    8/30/2011 6: 33: 39 PM rob : Username : rob

Password: rob0906
    8/30/2011 6: 33: 46 PM rob : does this work?
    8/30/2011 6: 34: 01 PM Durai: Ok I will check it
    8/30/2011 6: 38: 34 PM Durai: E-mail and/or password is incorrect
    8/30/2011 6: 45: 19 PM rob : [email protected]
    8/30/2011 6: 45: 26 PM rob : shannagan
    8/30/2011 7: 06: 31 PM rob : did that work??
    8/31/2011 10: 41: 58 AM Durai: i will check it
    8/31/2011 2: 24: 18 PM rob : ok so has the refund been issued so we can move forward?
    8/31/2011 2: 54: 53 PM Durai: Hello Rob, Sorry for the delay.
    8/31/2011 3: 11: 33 PM rob : i have to step out...if this password and username does not work (EMAIL: [email protected]
    PASSWORD: w27ny7kw i have no idea what they are b/c i was never given them.. the paypal email to refund is [email protected]
    8/31/2011 3: 12: 16 PM Durai: OK fine. We will do this directly from Paypal.
    8/31/2011 3: 14: 11 PM Durai: According to the DC refund policy, they won't refund 35% .
    8/31/2011 3: 14: 33 PM Durai: So we will refund the remaining full payment back to your PP.
    8/31/2011 3: 16: 29 PM rob : u never delivered any of the second month of service and the first never sent out more than 30k/a day...so $200 some dollars non refundable is not right.
    8/31/2011 3: 16: 48 PM rob : i did business with you regardless of what they tell you
    8/31/2011 3: 18: 57 PM Durai: Actually according to your usage the bill for emails are around $325.63375
    8/31/2011 3: 20: 29 PM Durai: We not charged for the delivery, But We cannot afford the bill exceed the DC refund.
    8/31/2011 3: 21: 44 PM rob : 2 or 3 days of emails?? no way that is $325 --- if i paid $385 month for 500k/day.. which is 15million a month how does sending out less than 100 thousand emails total almost the entire monthly bill...that does not add up...
    8/31/2011 3: 22: 05 PM rob : will be back
    8/31/2011 3: 23: 29 PM Durai: You are cancelling the whole service you are requested, So you delivery will be calcualted according to the Business Plan.
    8/31/2011 3: 23: 47 PM Durai: I again mentioned we not charged for the delivery
    8/31/2011 3: 25: 00 PM Durai: Actually the DC won't refund , We are their longterm reseller, So they offer 65% back
    8/31/2011 3: 25: 40 PM Durai: We fought them to get these amount. Else we can get one month usage for you.
    8/31/2011 3: 28: 25 PM Durai: Else I will offer one more plan. We will give 1 more month free . and deduce your bill to half for the next 2 months.
    8/31/2011 3: 28: 34 PM Durai: Do you like to get it ?
    8/31/2011 3: 30: 38 PM Durai: Shall I know the reason for getting out of our service ?
    8/31/2011 5: 57: 32 PM rob : you never delivered your service i paid for thats the problem. how is that hard to understand...
    8/31/2011 6: 01: 52 PM rob : u never addressed why i need to pay 35% when i only got 3 days of service out of 60 days..and those 3 days were at 8% of promised capacity..if u are there long term reseller than they should have no problem working for u especially since the second month of service was never provided and NO server was being used.
    8/31/2011 6: 13: 52 PM rob : send the maximum refund now thru paypal

EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE BELOW

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 6: 19 PM
    To: 'HelloMails Support'
    Subject: RE: refund follow up..RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domains
    Really!!!!!

The first server you set up sent out less than 30,000 emails a day and only worked for about 3 days once sending.
    It was no where near what you claimed at 500k a day. I sent countless skype and email threads regarding this volume
    And it was never addressed..ie ramp up time etc..

Your service has been the biggest cluster I have ever dealt with.

As a business what are you doing to compensate me for failed services?
    You promised me for over 6 weeks that your service would work. Broken promise after broken promise. (the threads show the facts.)

You are offering me nothing of good will towards Hello Mails? What about the countless wasted hours responding to these types of emails.
    You are only offering to refund me ½ of what I have paid and are doing NOTHING to compensate me for the countless wasted hours of support
    Emails and skype messages. Not to include the frustration of trying to get STRAIGHT answers from your company for almost 2 months.

I expect a full refund ($770) then in order for me to consider doing business with Hello Mails, prove to me for 30 days you can deliver your service then I will pay for it moving forward.
    Otherwise you do not stand behind your companies product or promises.

Your answer will show me how CONFIDENT you are on delivering and taking care of your clients!!!

Rob
    Lightfoot Associates /Shannon

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 12: 53 PM
    To: Rob
    Subject: Re: refund follow up..RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domain
    Dear Rob, Thanks for your message. But we cannot refund the previous month, Because we already paid to data center for the server. So we can refund the last month payment, Also you have not mentioned the setup in advance. We delivered the server in the ready condition of single domain name with 256 ips. But you were replied about its setup on next month. We are ready to setup as you required. We will setup your server again and give the full month usage for you. Else we will refund the last payment of $385. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards,T.Durai SelvanBilling/Tech Support +1 877 677 6879 Live Chat [email protected] Skype : hellomails.com www.hellomails.com -------Original Message------- From: Rob Date: 8/28/2011 9: 55: 20 PMTo: [email protected]ject: refund follow up..RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domains Has the email below been taken care of? If not when??RobLightfoot associates/Shannon From: Rob Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 2: 22 PMTo: '[email protected]'Subject: RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsI will take the 2 refunds of $385 and when your system is back up.I will have you set the server up and when it is ready I will pay you again.After spending my time on over 100 messages/chats/emails I think this is reasonable.I would also expect the same package for the same price that I originally purchased.rob From: [email protected] (mailto: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 12: 29 PMTo: Rob Subject: Re: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear rob,If you like to get refund we will do it with in 24 hours.Else please wait for sometime, we are facing severe network issue with dc. We are fixing it. We will give you ful 30 days from the delivery date.Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----From: "Rob " <[email protected]>To: "HelloMails" <[email protected]>Subject: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDate: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 8: 59 pmWhy are you sending me a bill for $385 when you still have not given me the 2 months of service I paid for?Your companies practices are bordering on fraud from what I can see at this point.If the server is not delivered in 24 hours we are done.Rob Lightfoot associates/Shannon Dear Shannon ,INVOICE: HM09082011377GENERATED AT: 09/08/2011DUE DATE: 16/08/2011.PAYMENT METHODPayPalAmount Due: $385.00 USD________________________________

From: Rob Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 11: 38 AMTo: 'HelloMails'Subject: RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsOk Sunday at 6pm has passed.What is the ip address and name servers?rob________________________________

From: Rob Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 2: 15 PMTo: 'HelloMails'Subject: RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsYou will have to deliver your services for the time I have paid for and prove to me they work before any more fundsAre paid out to your company. That is more than reasonable considering this situation.Also it took over a week to create ad content, upload files and create campaigns. Will this informationBe there as it was before?________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Friday, August 12, 2011 1: 40 PMTo: Rob Subject: RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,Actually we paid for the server on DC to hold your server. Due to the misunderstand of setup between us makes the delay on your usage.We will give the 1 free month and 1 partial payment billing for your coming month, Thats only we can able to do as favor for you. Regards,Wesley,Sales/Technical Department,(cid: [email protected])+1 877 677 6879(cid: [email protected]) Skype : hellomails.com(cid: [email protected])[email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>(cid: [email protected])www.hellomails.com<http: //www.hellomails.com/>

-------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 8/12/2011 11: 03: 39 PMTo: HelloMails<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: RE: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsAnd you will be giving me 2 months of service as I have not yet received but have paid for????This is to include a quick ramp up time to send out 500k emails as this is what your service promised.I understand there is a bit of ramp up but the longer it is the more time I should be credited.Rob Lightfoot associates________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Friday, August 12, 2011 1: 29 PMTo: Rob Subject: Re: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,We will deliver the reinstalled server account on Sunday 6: 00 PM . No more delay Regards,Rokesh B,Customer/Technical Support Staff,(cid: [email protected])+1 877 677 6879(cid: [email protected]) Skype : hellomails.com(cid: [email protected])[email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>(cid: [email protected])www.hellomails.com<http: //www.hellomails.com/>

-------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 08/12/11 06: 06: 54To: [email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: chargeback time RE: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsIf this is not done by Friday at 3pm est I will call Paypal for a chargeback.Your 36 hrs. has turned into 7 days by tomorrow.Rob Lightfoot associates/ Shannon ________________________________F

rom: Rob Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 6: 55 PMTo: '[email protected]'Subject: active date? RE: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsat this point i have paid for 2 months service and used your system for less than 5 daysand it was only sending out 30k a day vs. 500k a day as proposed by Hello Mails.What volume will I be able to send and how long will it take to ramp up to the 500k/day?When will it be active and when will i get the dns records?Also the third monthly bill for $385 was sent to me today which should not be oweduntil past 2 months services have been provided.sincerelyrob llightfoot associates/ shannon ________________________________

From: [email protected] (mailto: [email protected]t: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1: 36 AMTo: Rob Subject: Re: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,We were not able to support on time, from the past two weeks. But we are not getting your reply and response on 1st month.Anyway we can give you the complete 30 day use, from the delivery date.Sent from my HTC----- Reply message

-----From: "Rob " <[email protected]>To: "HelloMails" <[email protected]>Subject: 80 hrs not 36? RE: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDate: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 8: 10 amokSo now it has been 80 hrs not 36 hrs. What is the excuse this time?I would certainly hope you have kept all my previous email campaigns, contact lists, autoresponders etc inside system. Otherwisei am looking at another week worth of work that i will have to do.You still have not addressed credting my account for 2 months of service yet.rob lightfoot assoc.________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Friday, August 05, 2011 3: 00 PMTo: Rob Subject: Re: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,We are reinstalling your server and I will mention the IPs and name server with in 36 hours. Regards,Rokesh B,Customer/Technical Support Staff,(cid: [email protected])+1 877 677 6879(cid: [email protected]) Skype : hellomails.com(cid: [email protected])[email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>(cid: [email protected])www.hellomails.com<http: //www.hellomails.com/>

-------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 8/5/2011 7: 27: 44 AMTo: HelloMails<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: credit RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsMy questions in previous emails still have not been addressed.I discussed from the begining i would be using more domain names. It was not dealt with correctly.Even if that was not the , which it is, i have paid $770 ($385/month) for a system that is not even sending 10% of the volume i am paying for andmy system was down for 5 days and would not send out any emails.Also my skype threads show that on July 19th i wanted these changes to be implemented and was told multiple times it would have been done already.How are you going to compensate me to continue using your services since i have only received 10% of the service i am paying for?It was never disclosed that the server would take 2 to 3months to ramp up to only 30-50k a day. This is misleading.I propose that you honor your program by providing 2 months of credit to for me to use your service until you prove that your service will send out the type of volumeI have paid for. Then we will continue doing business long term if you cam deliver 500k /day.rob lightfoot associates/shannon ________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Thursday, August 04, 2011 2: 41 PMTo: Rob Subject: RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsHello Rob,You are not mentioned the multiple domain setup before you bought the service. You bought just a single domain and 256 ips email server. You need the complete reinstalltion on your requirements. We need the time for your setup.We will do the reinstalltion on Saturday and you can get the server on Monday. But you need to setup the name server on your mentioned ips.Please reply this mail. I will reply about the name server setup of your domain.Thank you Regards,Rokesh B,Customer/Technical Support Staff,(cid: [email protected])+1 877 677 6879(cid: [email protected]) Skype : hellomails.com(cid: [email protected])[email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>(cid: [email protected])www.hellomails.com<http: //www.hellomails.com/>

-------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 8/3/2011 11: 49: 44 PMTo: HelloMails<mailto: [email protected]>Cc: [email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: RE: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDuraiI am giving you 24 hours to respond to email below or you will be forcing me to contactPaypal and requesting a refund for $770 for lack of services provide as stated below.Rob Lightfoot Associates/Shannon ________________________________

From: Rob Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12: 21 PMTo: 'HelloMails'Cc: '[email protected]'Subject: status/billing RE: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDurai,What is the status of my account?It has now been 15 days from July 19th since requesting my system to be set up correctly.Also my system has not been available to use at all for 5 days now.What is Hello Mails going to do to compensate my account for this?I am paying for a service that I am not receiving.I would expect that you will be willing to compensate me for theses issuesAs my third billing of $385 is coming and I still have not received the full servicesThat I have already paid two $385 payments ($770) via Paypal thru Lightfoot Associates for.I also paid to be sending out 500,000 emails a day for the last 2 ½ months and the system isno where near that capacity. I have only been able to send 30-50k a day ever.I should be paying 10% of what my monthly bill is b/c only 10% of what I purchased has been delivered.What I am requesting is what you do everyday seems to me this should be much simpler as I have beena mailer for over 4 years. How is Hello Mails going to make this right so we can move forward ASAP?Rob Lightfoot Associates/ Shannon ________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Sunday, July 31, 2011 11: 50 AMTo: Rob Subject: Re: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,Extremely sorry we are not able to give the support from the past 2 days due to our local Internet problem, Hope it will be all right with in 2 days, we will take care after getting online.---Sent from BlackBerry----------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 7/29/2011 9: 29: 17 PMTo: [email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: FW: urgent still RE: urgent request RE: domainsDurai,sent by skype at (11: 55: 40 AM rob : What is going on? I sent you an email 2 days ago never heard back..please respond to it..i will be very disappointed to find out the requests i've been making since the begining of this thread on Tuesday July 19th have not been finalized by today. Its been 12 days since trying to resolve issue This does not seem like the type of customer service you want in order to keep clients paying $385/month. I also am wanting another server very soon but this lack of attention is concerning me greatly. I think i am being more than reasonable with my requests but can't continue paying if nothing is being done to fix issues.rob________________________________

From: Rob Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 12: 23 AMTo: 'HelloMails'Subject: RE: urgent request RE: domainsPlease make it as fast as possible. You said it would be done Friday 29th on Friday the 22nd so when will this be done?as for the volume issue is the system going to ramp up the volume automatically?if so, how soon will the system send 480k/day?if not, what do YOU or I need to do in order to ramp up to 480k?I was never made aware of this delay when purchasing the server.Need to know email volume timelines as this is cutting into my profits greatly.Rob________________________________

From: HelloMails (mailto: [email protected]t: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2: 32 PMTo: Rob Subject: Re: urgent request RE: domainsDear Rob,I can understand your requirements. But its not just a like a DNS setup,We need a 3 days to recreate SMTP accounts and MTA reconfiguration. I think you were not mentioned these snowshoe spamming method before the setup. If you were old before, we can do it at the first time, and there won't be any confusion happened between us.You can send up to 480K emails per day. But on new ips these volume is suspectable level. So increase the volume day by day until reach your speed. Regards,Rokesh B,Customer/Technical Support Staff,(cid: [email protected])+1 877 677 6879(cid: [email protected]) Skype : hellomails.com(cid: [email protected])[email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>(cid: [email protected])www.hellomails.com<http: //www.hellomails.com/>

-------Original Message-------From: Rob <mailto: [email protected]>Date: 7/27/2011 3: 58: 32 AMTo: [email protected]<mailto: [email protected]>Subject: urgent request RE: domainsDurai,The following domain names have been registered and the DNS name servers have beenForwarded to.ns1.bigdreamevents.org. ('46.251.228.3')ns2.bigdreamevents.org. ('46.251.228.4')(I have not had any issue with using the same name servers in previous mailing programs.)I am Spending $385 a month with Hello Mails for a email system that is not fully operational by my standards.I need this set up to be done with in 24 hours as the original setup process was not done according to what I expected months ago.I know it is only a few hours of work to set up correctly on your side.This is putting me at risk to cancel future billings, which is not my desire, but I maybe forced if my system is not fully operational to send out 500k a day.Be sure the rDNS records are changed for all IPS and update the data center..Also Why did 74,000 emails take almost 42 hrs to deliver?I thought my server could handle 500k a day?Rob

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5: 14 PM
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: new account info--shannon and rob
    I would like to go over a few details.

Username and password?

Can multiple users be added for individual campaigns NOT linking to each other or referencing Hello Mails as the provider?

Who do you purchase domains thru?

Do you provide .com or .info?

What is cost?

Can I use my own provider for domains?

Minimum # of domains using 258 smtp?

Thanks

Rob

Ps- when is your live support usually available EST time zone.?

===============================================================

SKYPE THREADS FROM 5/19/11 TO 7/16/11

5/19/2011 1: 31: 40 PM hellomails.com: Do you need email server, We have ENT II server with 256 ips at good price
    price $385 per month
    Its a clearence offer, you cannot get back the same server at this price
    5/19/2011 1: 54: 58 PM Shannon : my partner Rob wants this....he is going to call you ne minute
    5/19/2011 1: 55: 59 PM hellomails.com: Voice support is now offline, Please ask him to chat here
    5/19/2011 1: 56: 09 PM Shannon : hes offline right now
    5/19/2011 1: 56: 48 PM hellomails.com: Ok fine, Please message here when he is online
    5/19/2011 1: 56: 56 PM hellomails.com: Thanks for your offfer
    5/19/2011 1: 57: 03 PM Shannon : what do we need to do to reserve this?
    5/19/2011 1: 58: 54 PM hellomails.com: We need the signup with our billing account, thne intimate here, We will send the invoice then pay the invoice, your account will be delivered with in 3 days.
    5/19/2011 1: 59: 40 PM Shannon : if I pay now can we start the server to be billed the 1st of every month?
    5/19/2011 2: 00: 26 PM hellomails.com: The bill date will be as the date of ordered date
    5/19/2011 2: 00: 50 PM hellomails.com: Do you like to make it for 1 day of every month ?
    5/19/2011 2: 01: 05 PM Shannon : yes
    5/19/2011 2: 02: 16 PM hellomails.com: Ok fine , We can do it as your wish
    5/19/2011 2: 03: 26 PM Shannon : ok, so please bill me now to get it started, then we will want to the billing to happen on the 1st of every month
    5/19/2011 2: 05: 51 PM hellomails.com: OK just a min
    5/19/2011 2: 06: 35 PM Shannon : actually, if you could do a one-time billing now to get us started and a separate subscription for the ongoing it would be ideal
    5/19/2011 2: 07: 22 PM Shannon : I need to run out for about 20 minutes, but I will pay the initial invoice as soon as I return
    5/19/2011 2: 16: 34 PM hellomails.com: you mean the pro-rata billing now then normal subscription from next month ?
    5/19/2011 2: 21: 16 PM hellomails.com: you mean the pro-rata billing now then normal subscription from next month ?
    5/19/2011 2: 24: 05 PM hellomails.com: r u there ?
    5/19/2011 2: 24: 55 PM hellomails.com: I cannot understand can you explain about your method of payment.
    5/19/2011 2: 26: 06 PM hellomails.com: If you mean pro rata based billing then you need to pay $104 from monday to 1st jun
    5/19/2011 2: 40: 16 PM Shannon : ok, lets do the $104 from monday to jun 1st
    5/19/2011 2: 47: 25 PM hellomails.com: Oh sorry, I mistakenly told. its $104 for the pro rata based, but we cannot offer at this moment for $104, because the risk on IP block, So according to sales manager words, We need $385 to setup and deliver the server with 256 ips, then pay just $104 to continue from 1 jun to 1 jul.
    5/19/2011 2: 50: 33 PM Shannon : ok fine, please invoice me
    5/19/2011 2: 51: 05 PM Shannon : just please setup this first payment as a one time payment...my partner will be paying from his paypal for all other paymetns
    5/19/2011 2: 52: 20 PM hellomails.com: We are doing always one time payment, then we will make the invoice for the next month, So you won't bill automatically.
    5/19/2011 2: 52: 44 PM Shannon : ok, please invoice me now so I can pay, I have to leave momentarily
    5/19/2011 2: 53: 30 PM hellomails.com: Do you like to use the default 1 domain or wanna use multiple domains ?
    5/19/2011 2: 53: 53 PM Shannon : idk...my partner will tell you that later
    5/19/2011 2: 55: 07 PM hellomails.com: Ok I will send the invoice for $385 . If you need multiple domains it will need additional $5.1 per domain
    5/19/2011 2: 55: 21 PM Shannon : ok
    5/19/2011 2: 56: 00 PM hellomails.com: your username ?
    5/19/2011 2: 56: 11 PM Shannon : probably shananiganzzz
    5/19/2011 2: 56: 19 PM hellomails.com: [email protected] ?
    5/19/2011 2: 56: 24 PM Shannon : yes
    5/19/2011 2: 56: 27 PM hellomails.com: Ok
    5/19/2011 2: 59: 51 PM hellomails.com: Invoice added
    5/19/2011 3: 01: 21 PM hellomails.com: the maximum time frame is 4 days and it will be delivered with in monday to wednesday.
    5/19/2011 3: 01: 31 PM Shannon : ok
    5/19/2011 3: 03: 33 PM Shannon : invoice paid, thank you
    5/19/2011 3: 04: 12 PM hellomails.com: Thanks a lot Shannon
    5/22/2011 12: 27: 03 PM hellomails.com: Hello Shannon
    5/22/2011 12: 27: 30 PM Shannon : whats up?
    5/22/2011 12: 28: 01 PM hellomails.com: Shall I know about your campaign types (business type) will be used on your acount ?
    5/22/2011 12: 28: 17 PM hellomails.com: We have to register the domain name based upon your business type
    5/22/2011 12: 28: 41 PM Shannon : yeah, you'll need to contact my partner Rob about that...this server is for him anyway...I only paid for it because he was away from his computer
    5/22/2011 12: 28: 52 PM Shannon : [email protected] is his email
    5/22/2011 12: 29: 27 PM hellomails.com: k
    5/22/2011 12: 31: 05 PM hellomails.com: Is he online now, can you ask him now ?
    5/22/2011 12: 32: 02 PM Shannon : probably not...it's Sunday
    5/22/2011 12: 32: 45 PM hellomails.com: K, Can you tell me your friends business type ?
    5/22/2011 12: 33: 22 PM Shannon : he does marketing for a lot of different businesses...mostly brick and mortar, some mortgage etc
    5/22/2011 12: 34: 26 PM hellomails.com: K Thanks
    5/22/2011 12: 34: 41 PM Shannon : np
    6/6/2011 11: 53: 40 AM Shannon : hey...whats the status on that server we ordered a couple weeks ago?...my partner has emailed you several times about it and said you didnt respond?
    6/6/2011 11: 55: 00 AM hellomails.com: Sorry for the delay, We met the IP justification with RIPE, Now all the procedure is done, We will deliver the account with in 36 hours. No more delay
    6/6/2011 11: 55: 34 AM Shannon : ok
    6/6/2011 11: 56: 07 AM hellomails.com: Please convey this message to Rob also
    6/6/2011 11: 56: 51 AM Shannon : ok, I will have Rob add you on skype...I assume that you will adjust the pricing to account for the delay
    6/6/2011 11: 57: 42 AM hellomails.com: Sure , We will deuce the price on next billing.
    6/8/2011 11: 43: 03 AM hellomails.com: Hi Shannon
    6/8/2011 11: 43: 31 AM hellomails.com: Your account is under testing, It will be deliver with in a 2 hour
    6/8/2011 11: 47: 41 AM Shannon : great...please email rob about that
    6/8/2011 11: 48: 26 AM hellomails.com: Email address [email protected]. Correct ?
    6/8/2011 11: 48: 56 AM Shannon : yes, that is rob's email...not mine...rob will be handling all of the account and payment etc
    6/8/2011 11: 50: 09 AM hellomails.com: Ok , Thats fine, Thanks for your support, whats his skype id ?
    6/8/2011 11: 50: 34 AM Shannon : I dont know off hand, please email him to ask for it
    6/8/2011 11: 50: 48 AM hellomails.com: Ok NP. Take care Bye
    6/15/2011 1: 03: 41 PM hellomails.com: Hi, can you give us Rob skype id ?
    6/15/2011 1: 04: 41 PM Shannon : I dont have it myself...you'd have to email him for it
    6/15/2011 1: 07: 21 PM hellomails.com: we have his contact email, But not get reply from past few days.
    6/15/2011 1: 07: 42 PM Shannon : have you tried [email protected] ?
    6/15/2011 1: 07: 48 PM hellomails.com: yes
    6/15/2011 1: 08: 03 PM Shannon : ok, I'll call him
    6/15/2011 1: 08: 15 PM hellomails.com: Thanks
    6/15/2011 1: 08: 34 PM hellomails.com: Please convey this message to him, I will send email also to him
    6/15/2011 1: 11: 22 PM hellomails.com: Due to rDNS update issue, the server was not able send email till date. But its updated now, Its perfect and working good and ready for the email campaign. So tell him to use the server. The next due date will be 16/07/2011 .
    6/15/2011 1: 13: 46 PM Shannon : ok
    6/15/2011 1: 14: 54 PM hellomails.com: Thank you
    6/24/2011 8: 22: 39 AM hellomails.com: Hi
    6/24/2011 11: 13: 32 AM hellomails.com: Hello Shannon
    6/29/2011 11: 58: 37 AM Shannon : hi, you sent rob an invoice for the server due 06/07/2011, but you told me a couple weeks ago it would be due 16/07/2011 please adjust

(Wednesday, June 15, 2011 1: 11 PM hellomails.com:

<<< The next due date will be 16/07/2011 .
    6/29/2011 9: 51: 16 PM hellomails.com: Sorry its an automated system, We need to change the due date
    6/29/2011 9: 51: 50 PM Shannon : ok
    6/29/2011 9: 54: 01 PM hellomails.com: Yes its 16th july. sorry for the inconvenience. the invoice date changed to 16th july
    7/10/2011 11: 46: 48 AM hellomails.com: Hi shannon
    7/10/2011 12: 06: 01 PM hellomails.com: r u there ?
    7/10/2011 12: 06: 31 PM hellomails.com: We need the confirmation on Rob server subscription
    7/10/2011 12: 08: 57 PM Shannon : you'll need to contact rob on that...I dont have any say on it
    7/10/2011 12: 09: 21 PM hellomails.com: Can you get the reply from him ?
    7/10/2011 12: 09: 27 PM hellomails.com: We will send the email also
    7/15/2011 4: 21: 07 AM hellomails.com: Hello Shannon, Please pay the invoice for Rob server.
    7/15/2011 10: 18: 00 AM Shannon : stop contacting me about this...I have nothing to do with it and the invoice is not due until tomorrow
    7/16/2011 1: 14: 02 PM hellomails.com: ok

SKYPE THREADS FROM 7/19 TO 7/29/11

7/19/2011 4: 29: 21 PM rob : Hi hellomails.com! I’d like to add you on Skype. rob
    7/19/2011 4: 33: 01 PM rob : are you available?
    7/19/2011 5: 36: 51 PM rob : i need to add about 30 or 40 domain names to the account to avoid blacklisting. what are the DNS records i need to use..or do you use reverse DNS records. either way advice the best way to make sure DNS records point to your server.
    7/20/2011 9: 25: 46 AM Durai: you have 40 domains ?
    7/20/2011 9: 26: 28 AM Durai: we will setup rDNS for our ips
    7/20/2011 7: 32: 49 PM rob : i THINK 30 WILL BE FINE...ALSO THE UPLOADING IS EXTREMELY SLOW..I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT I hAVE PAID $770 SO FAR AND NOW THAT I AM UTILIZING THE SYSTEM IT IS GOING TAKE 3-4 WEEKS TO UPLOAD A FEW LISTS OF 500,000 RECORDS..AT THIS RATE I WILL HAVE ANOTHER $385 DUE. HOW CAN WE EXPIDITE THE UPLOAD TIME ASAP?
    7/21/2011 2: 53: 36 PM Durai: Hello Rob,
    7/21/2011 2: 53: 41 PM Durai: I read your email
    7/21/2011 2: 54: 12 PM Durai: r u there
    7/21/2011 2: 54: 13 PM Durai: ?
    7/21/2011 3: 00: 29 PM rob : yes i am here
    7/21/2011 3: 01: 39 PM Durai: do you have 40 domains to add with the server ?
    7/21/2011 3: 02: 33 PM rob : does it matter if we start with 20 30 or 40?
    7/21/2011 3: 03: 45 PM rob : my main concern right now is what i wrote yesterday regarding how long it is taking to upload my lists..please respond to email as well
    7/21/2011 3: 05: 42 PM Durai: Actually it will take some for the uploading due to bad domain,mx filter on your importing list, it will try to connect the particular domain and check "Is it have mx to receive your email" . else it will make it as bad email id. So its the useful feaure to avoid bad ids,
    7/21/2011 3: 06: 50 PM Durai: if you need fast import, I will disable the mx filter, But it won't filter bad domain ids.
    7/21/2011 3: 07: 30 PM rob : for now that is fine..otherwise it is going to take a month to upload these files.
    7/21/2011 3: 08: 58 PM Durai: to avoid the time of uploading split the file and import 50K and then send the campaign and import other 50k list same time.
    7/21/2011 3: 12: 06 PM rob : how long is it going to take to upload 475,000 records? i have over 1.5 million that need to be added. Doing this as you suggested seems very time consuming.
    7/21/2011 3: 16: 06 PM rob : the old way uploaded 35k in 2 days..without the mx filter how much faster will uploads occur?
    7/21/2011 3: 24: 25 PM Durai: Ok, I will diable mx filter. stop importing and restart again
    7/21/2011 3: 25: 56 PM rob : how long to upload 500,000 records?
    7/21/2011 3: 26: 21 PM rob : it has stopped importing
    7/21/2011 3: 27: 19 PM rob : can i upload multiple lists at the same time..it does not appear that i can
    7/21/2011 4: 31: 06 PM rob : i will be using 40 domain names so please set it up for that so it will be done..thx you..let me know asap what the rdns or dns records will be..
    7/21/2011 7: 55: 23 PM rob :
    I will also need to know the DNS servers so that I may set them on these domains.
    7/22/2011 10: 27: 35 AM Durai: Hello Rob, r uthere ?
    7/23/2011 1: 38: 26 PM rob : you there
    7/23/2011 1: 38: 49 PM Durai: Yes sir
    7/23/2011 1: 39: 44 PM rob : great.. how are we coming on DNS servers for 40 domain names?
    7/23/2011 1: 44: 42 PM Durai: Do you have domains or we need to register the domains ?
    7/23/2011 1: 45: 34 PM rob : yes.. i need to know the dns servers
    7/23/2011 1: 45: 55 PM Durai: You mean name server ?
    7/23/2011 1: 46: 35 PM rob : i will be giving you the domain names unless you can get them for $2 a piece
    7/23/2011 1: 48: 16 PM Durai: Sorry we cannot do it for $2 per domain, We need $5 per .info domain and need $9 for .com
    7/23/2011 1: 48: 57 PM Durai: Else you have to setup the name servers for your domains, We will give you the IP list
    7/23/2011 1: 49: 17 PM rob : i can get them for $3 on .info can u match that
    7/23/2011 1: 50: 36 PM Durai: if you can get it then do the name server from your side for our ips and give the details of name so we can setup with your server. Need $30 for the resetup of domains and SMTP
    7/23/2011 1: 56: 31 PM rob : when i buy the domains it immediately asks me for the nameservers..am i going to use the same nameservers for all domains? if so what are they..then you would set up about 6 subdomains per domain on your side..i would expect that set up would have 'been included in the service..since setting up 1 domain name for 256 IPs is not how to effectively run any campaing of this volume..
    7/23/2011 2: 02: 08 PM Durai: 250 ips are usable with your server .
    7/23/2011 2: 05: 27 PM rob : ok..i still need the name servers ..what are they? i need this setup asap as i have already paid for 2 months of service for $770
    7/23/2011 2: 06: 07 PM rob : and would never email out with 1 domain name.
    7/23/2011 2: 06: 48 PM Durai: for name server setup you need to use 2 X 40 = 80 ips needed to use for name server
    7/23/2011 2: 06: 56 PM Durai: The IPs are :
    7/23/2011 2: 09: 38 PM rob : i want to spread the 40 domain names over 250 ips..each domain name will have 6 subdomain names attached to 6 different ips
    7/23/2011 2: 11: 32 PM Durai: ns1.bigdreamevents.org. ('46.251.228.3')
    ns2.bigdreamevents.org. ('46.251.228.4')
    7/23/2011 2: 11: 41 PM Durai: its your current name servers.
    7/23/2011 2: 12: 57 PM Durai: Setup the name server with 2 ips per domain from 46.251.228.5- 252
    7/23/2011 2: 13: 51 PM Durai: use any of the ips and give me the details of nameservers and related ips we will use them as main account and we will use the remaining ips for 5 subdomains per main domain account
    7/23/2011 2: 14: 06 PM rob : want all ips to be used..so maybe i will have a few more ips's attached to the last 3 domain names..9 subdomains instead of 6
    7/23/2011 2: 20: 30 PM rob : can't i set them up with 6 or 7 ips per domain?
    7/23/2011 2: 21: 44 PM Durai: you need to setup 40 x 2 = 80 name serves you need to create
    7/23/2011 2: 22: 02 PM Durai: 2 name servers per doamin
    7/23/2011 2: 22: 49 PM Durai: We will setup the SMTP as 1 main domain+ 5 subdomain = 6 smtps per domain
    7/23/2011 2: 23: 06 PM Durai: So 6 X 40 = you will get 240 diff domain smtps
    7/23/2011 2: 24: 37 PM Durai: Else just pay 40 X $5 = $200, we will setup name server and and interface all 40 domains and its subdomains and make it as your rquest
    7/23/2011 2: 26: 58 PM Durai: Else just go with 1 domains + 250 ips, Most of our users working with this config , They are having satisfied result.
    7/23/2011 2: 32: 15 PM rob : would you do it for 42 domain names for $150
    7/23/2011 2: 32: 43 PM rob : funds are tight as i am behind on project
    7/23/2011 2: 36: 56 PM Durai: including setup fee ?
    7/23/2011 2: 38: 50 PM Durai: $180 final. We cannot offer less than , Because we need to pay the setup fee for the staff and domain name registrar.
    7/23/2011 2: 39: 32 PM Durai: Else just pay $30 and register the domains and name server as your own and just give the details to us.
    7/23/2011 2: 49: 31 PM Durai: We need to go now. Anything else ?
    7/23/2011 2: 49: 43 PM rob : how about $140 for 30 domains using all the ips..
    7/23/2011 2: 50: 11 PM rob : this way everything will be setup correctly
    7/23/2011 2: 50: 42 PM rob : how soon can we get it done?
    7/23/2011 2: 51: 19 PM rob : my initial receipt said i have 256 ips..
    7/23/2011 2: 52: 24 PM Durai: That means we used 256 ips block we used in your server, 2 will be used for network interface, 1 for server main ip and 2 for main domain name servers
    7/23/2011 2: 54: 08 PM rob : makes sense.. so how fast can u set up the 30 domain names using all ips for $140 total set up..
    7/23/2011 2: 55: 21 PM rob : send me the paypal invoice as i need the work done asap to begin mailing.
    7/23/2011 2: 56: 54 PM Durai: We will start on monday, y ou can use it from monday.
    7/23/2011 2: 57: 12 PM Durai: We have a some other setup process queue before your order
    7/23/2011 2: 57: 56 PM rob : so you expect to have my setup complete on monday?
    7/23/2011 2: 59: 25 PM Durai: sorry I mentioned worngly its friday
    7/23/2011 2: 59: 49 PM Durai: 29th july
    7/23/2011 3: 01: 24 PM rob : thats another 6 days before i can start mailing..i need it done sooner..every week cost me another $100 with hello mails to wait
    7/23/2011 3: 03: 41 PM Durai: Just send the emails from the current config, I will inform you when the queue is over and I will send the invoice and start the setup on your server
    7/23/2011 3: 06: 26 PM rob : can u get it done before friday? my set up i think would take precedence due to time of my setup process.
    7/23/2011 3: 13: 36 PM Durai: We try to give asap, We are already on very tight time schecule on setup work.
    7/23/2011 3: 16: 45 PM rob : i want to protect my main server by having more domain names attached to it and not have to wait a week if anyway possible..
    7/23/2011 3: 19: 08 PM Durai: What do you mean protecting ?
    7/23/2011 3: 20: 29 PM rob : just using more domains to get better delivery is my point
    7/26/2011 6: 55: 41 PM rob : please check your email as i have sent you 32 domain names with nameservers adjusted...i need to urgently get this set up..please see email sent to [email protected]
    7/29/2011 11: 55: 40 AM rob : what is going on? I sent you an email 2 days ago never heard back..please respond to it..i will be very disappointed to find out the requests i've been making since the begining of this thread on Tuesday July 19th have not been finalized by today. Its been 12 days since trying to resolve issue This does not seem like the type of customer service you want in order to keep clients paying $385/month. I also am wanting another server very soon but this lack of attention is concerning me greatly. I think i am being more than reasonable with my requests but can't continue paying if nothing is being done to fix issues.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  11. xtspx

xtspx VIP

@shananiganzzz: When Rob paid them through paypal, did the actual funds come out of his bank card (credit/debit)? If so, tell Rob to charge it back through his card, otherwise, initiate a dispute through paypal. The back and forth convo's are more than sufficient for any bank to award the chargeback in Rob's favor. It's the same for paypal, so he should have no issues in receiving his money back. PM me if you have any questions pertaining to this matter, I'll be happy to help.

@Wesley: "Dear friend", the reputation of your company is not worth the money you have failed to properly refund. I'd rethink your take on the matter before you further leper your company and cause irrevocable damage to its volatile reputation.

12. DKPMO

DKPMO VIP

Anyone who says "Dear friend" immediately raises a huge red flag with me. Same for anyone who says "buddy".

[​IMG]

13. xtspx

xtspx VIP

@DKPMO: Rubs me the wrong way too...

14. nohandlehere

nohandlehere New Member

interface looks interesting...but then again, my command line system works wonders!!!

15. gspot

gspot VIP

Obviously english isn't their first language, nor have they been properly trained in customer services. However, I'm a little more tolerant to those who make an attempt at customer service in a language other than their mother tongue. Therefore, I wont hold the above response against them.

What I will hold against them, is the terrible screen shot example that they took of their client..... I mean a craigslist ad? and you would think if you're trying to show off a product, that you would show more then just opens. While displaying "opens" is a great way to showcase your delivery, showing some clicks would have been nice. Lastly, did anyone notice that there were hardly any hard or soft bounces , makes zero sense and is almost impossible....

Note to Wesley: Please note: if you're going to showcase a clients account don't give us a text/drop report, give us the money shot!!!!!!!!!