Hey there... I'm Travis. I'm here to learn and make connections with Bulk Mailers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ClickSynd, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ClickSynd

ClickSynd New Member

Hey Everybody!

I have been in the industry for about a decade. Have seen some successes doing lead gen and affiliate marketing in dating, biz opp, finance, insurance...

Now, I'm with a firm called Click Syndicate (aka Altare Publishing). Presently an affiliate manager / media buyer with them. We are essentially a performance marketing advertiser. We operate 5 offers on a performance basis (CPS), meaning we pay our marketing partners a flat fee commission when they send us traffic that results in a sale.

We operate some interesting offers, you may want to check them out, here is spreadsheet listing them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-VQM6ItvfL4ezLJtVfCIqwHWwwMGVgW58wUwKEGUIdU/edit?usp=sharing

We also have a couple new offers launching in the next 30 days so keep an eye on that sheet as I will keep it updated as we bring more offers online. I have email and banner creatives for all the offers.

I would really like to chat with anyone who can generate traffic. Please reach out to me.

I hope to learn about email marketing in the forum as well. It seems like good information on email marketing is hard to find. If anyone can recommend threads on this forum, books, courses, blogs or other sources of quality information on the subject, please point them out.

Thank you,

Travis

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. cyborgfuture

cyborgfuture New Member

Do you have a signup link?

3. ClickSynd

ClickSynd New Member