Hey there... I'm Travis. I'm here to learn and make connections with Bulk Mailers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ClickSynd, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ClickSynd

ClickSynd New Member

Hey Everybody!

I have been in the industry for about a decade. Have seen some successes doing lead gen and affiliate marketing in dating, biz opp, finance, insurance...

I would really like to chat with anyone who can generate traffic. Please reach out to me.

I hope to learn about email marketing in the forum as well. It seems like good information on email marketing is hard to find. If anyone can recommend threads on this forum, books, courses, blogs or other sources of quality information on the subject, please point them out.

Thank you,

Travis

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. cyborgfuture

cyborgfuture New Member

Do you have a signup link?

3. ClickSynd

ClickSynd New Member

4. Zev Gomes

Zev Gomes New Member

Hi Travis i understand what you mean by not being able to find a adequate guide to starting a successful email marketing campaign so i decided to write a tutorial on what i think is important and what i have A/B tested and found successful. The information is provided in the attached file. I hope i am able to add value and insight wherever necessary. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I would be happy to help in any way possible.I apologize in advance for the fact that i sent the information over via NotePad. It seems that mailer forum does not support word docs. Please transfer over to a word doc for easy viewing.

Thanks,
    Zev Gomes
    123greetings.com
    E-mail Marketing Consultant

An Honest and Effective Email Marketing Strategy
    Running the right email marketing strategy to enjoy a profitable turnover in your business depends very importantly on how efficiently you can target the niche market that is interested in your products or services. It is always better to put your plan in writing before execution.

It is common knowledge that no email marketing strategy can be implemented without first having a database of people who have either spoken and show general interest in your related products or are genuinely interested in gaining access to what you have to offer. There are three tried and proven ways by which you can help build your own database of loyal and constantly converting customers. These implementations are:
    1. Direct Publishers: Direct publishers are essentially companies that have a successful website or a group of websites from which they generate traffic. If a website is functioning as a direct publisher then you have the opportunity to purchase either the services of this company to run an effective email marketing campaign on CPM or you may also purchase selective mailing lists from these companies for you to run email campaigns yourself.
    This is one of the most effective applications to your business if you are a startup and want to build brand image and initiate primary sales for your products or services. The leads you build from running campaigns with direct publishers helps you build your own database of returning
    client’s.

2. Social Media: Social Media is one of the most self-efficient ways you can help build a database. By connecting to the market directly you are not only bridging the gap between company and customer but you are also showing potential customers that you are an active member of society bringing value wherever necessary and providing top notch services or products through efficient customer management. You can do this in one or many ways. Some social media marketing points are given below:
    · Youtube: Youtube is one of the best ways that you can directly connect to customers in order to increase your active user database. A business owner of a startup can build up an active email database by providing insight on their services or products on youtube. It is always better to assess an issue that your target market is facing and provide a solution in the form of a video in order to instigate queries from potential customers. This will help in finding the people who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
    · Facebook/twitter/Instagram etc: Social Media has a primary function of bringing your company to the public so that people know who you are and what you have to offer but in order to make social media profitable a little bit of time must be given in order to promote your services or products. In order to build an adequate email marketing database using social media try and find communities or groups on social media that are compatible with your target market and start firstly posting answers to queries and solving issues. If your primary focus here is firstly building a client database and then pursuing sales then building a presence of your value on multiple forums and social media is very important.

3. CRM( Customer Relationship Management): This is a very important part of any email marketing strategy because it is always good to add a personal touch when dealing with your customers. The best ways to do this are:
    · Newsletters: Sending out weekly or monthly newsletters to subscribed customers helps to not only build a steady bridge of information but it also informs customers of your latest offers and the availability of new products along with the value you bring to the community through your business. This helps in the overall re-conversion of customers.
    · Rapid Customer Inquiry Management: With the gradual buildup of interested customers visiting your website there is bound to be a number of inquiries that are put across to you. Even though these are not initial and direct sales, with the right grooming you can convert these customers in favor of your products or services. It is always important to add value when interacting with potential customers so as to build brand loyalty.

These three strategies complement each other greatly and is a repeated process when you are looking to grow your business both locally and nationally. Building your brand image is a very important part of running any business as it helps initiate word of mouth and referral which in turn adds to your already growing database of loyal customers.
    Keep in mind that vetting a company when purchasing email marketing services or email lists is very important and it is always more profitable when buying the services of a well-established direct publisher as this is the most integral integration in your email marketing strategy as it paves the way for the initial growth of your business online and offline.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask. I hope this email helps bring you value in your business. On a side note if you need a well vetted direct publisher with a global database to run your campaigns, build brand image and bring the value of your products or services to the market then 123greetings.com is the company for you.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

With warm regards,
    Zev Gomes
    123greetings.com
    E-mail Marketing Consultant

Attached Files: