Hilarious Challenge to 'Haus

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by roundabout, Apr 5, 2011.

1. roundabout

roundabout VIP

If you've read Joker's message in the "Loser of the Week" area, mentioning Black Beauty and his Mailing Mascot software, you'll appreciate this.

Black Beauty has openly has challenged The Haus on news.admin-net-abuse.email, and many Haus reps have responded. This is pure comedy, and makes a great read! Grab your popcorn:

http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/browse_thread/thread/48cf627dad82024a#

Black Beauty really gets my award for "Most Likely To Have A Nervous Breakdown Challenging The Haus"

2. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

"BlackBeauty is an Avatar, not a person and avatars are not obligated to be honest about what they do."

Damn, to think all this time I was doing it wrong.

Anyway this guy would have some validity to his claims if he didn't openly promote his software/services as spammer-friendly...now he probably could have sold just as much software promoting it as a responsible email marketing tool.

3. nickphx

nickphx VIP

He sells some lame windows software that mails through gmail smtp and uses proxies... I thought creating multiple free web mail accounts and sending more than 100 commercial messages through them was a violation of the can spam act?

4. onlinemailman

onlinemailman New Member

Always to much talk and not enough making money...........