Hotmail not stable in inbox

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by bestlife, Oct 9, 2017.

1. bestlife

bestlife New Member

Hi guys,

I have a serious issue for inboxing hotmail few weeks or months ago.

When I first test the IPs, they raach the inbox but few seconds they jump to the spam folder.

I'm not sure why, tried so many things but no success.

Any help or tips will be appreaciated.

Thank you so much

2. sti

sti New Member

Hello. Are you suggesting that seed emails from your tests land in the Hotmail inbox. Then those same emails in your same seed accounts are moving from the inbox to the spam box? Does the jump happen after you mail a bunch more?

I noticed something similar, or the same. A message hits the inbox. I never open it and later I refresh the inbox and it is gone only to be found in the spam folder. For me it isn't a few seconds, it is minutes or hours later.

My guess (no proof or other confirmations) is that someone doesn't like the message and clicks spam and Hotmail is then moving all matching messages for all recipients to the spam folder. Or maybe Hotmail has some other filter than starts pushing them to spam such as high delivery rate.

Please chime in if you have seen this and have a better guess or real answer.

3. mohamed

mohamed New Member

Hi!
    I'm experiencing the same issues... since a couple of month already.

Can tell there are 2 types of IPs.
    - IPs that are moved from inbox to spam folder in 2-3 minutes
    - IPs that are moved in 5-6 hours (can actually confirm its really close to 6 hours)

@sti - It does not matter how many messages are there from the same IP in a given seed, they are all moved to spam folder after some time. Can replicate the same results having one single message and with multiple messages across many seed accounts. Also can confirm it has nothing to do with spam clicks from real users.

@bestlife - What is your best guess? When did you first start noticing this behavior?

4. cpastar

cpastar New Member

following..

5. DoldGigga

DoldGigga VIP

It's not that difficult for a TLD to identify a particular email address as a seed account, and then to extrapolate from that a single sender who sends to multiple seed accounts to discover the "owner" of said seeds. You're not really doing yourself any favors by relying on this outdated technique from the 90s. You're up against skynet now. It learns, apparently more effectively than the average mailer.

Tell me what you expect to discover by mailing to seed accounts? Your "delivery" performance? Because between your CTR and eCPM you'll know all you need to know. I guess some people like nuking their IP rep for the sake of irrelevant "analytics".

6. nickphx

nickphx VIP

You have to be smarter than those you're trying to out smart.

7. MIZANUR RAHMAN

MIZANUR RAHMAN New Member

Yes this same problem make my mailer. Is there anyone know how to fix hotmail inbox?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    • List