I am an entrepreneur

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jennifer Lakra, Oct 4, 2016.

1. jennifer Lakra

jennifer Lakra New Member

Hello Guys,

I am newbie as well as entrepreneur in Email Marketing. I am aware of email marketing but not in depth. I have certain questions about email marketing. Please help me .

1. First Question in my mind arises about email marketing is how to get data which means clean email list.

2. Second thing i want to know about how to get the server with clean IP's.

3. Third question, and important is that how to get the platform for email marketing.

4. How to get good revenue and how to get the good inboxing.

2. tomescus

tomescus Member

You forgot point 5. Thanks for all the info, i can start making money now

3. Rohith Solanky

Rohith Solanky New Member

I am newbie as well as entrepreneur in Email Marketing. I am aware of email marketing but not in depth. I have certain questions about email marketing. Please help me .

1. First Question in my mind arises about email marketing is how to get data which means clean email list.
    you have yto buy it from provider. then you have to send mail in bulk we can able to extract all the hard bounce and then we can able to give you a fresh email list and openers.

2. Second thing i want to know about how to get the server with clean IP's.
    we are giving you fresh server with fresh IP's. but you have to make it warm which is done when you send the mails with small amount.

3. Third question, and important is that how to get the platform for email marketing.
    we will give you platform. where you can get all the status of the server in deep.

4. How to get good revenue and how to get the good inboxing.
    you need to only follow our instruction during mailing.

4. nickphx

nickphx VIP

No. You do not have to buy data from a provider. You do not want to buy data from a guy selling ips, data, and mailing software on a forum.

If you're an 'entrepreneur' you should have other businesses with traffic and customers. Use that data.
    If you don't have your own data, take the money you would otherwise waste on buying lists to design landing pages to acquire data.

Yeah, ok.

So you have 1 post on this forum, the only post is promoting shit you're selling ... Ooooooook.