I just made like $500 off a 40k clicker file....dafuq?

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by damian, Nov 14, 2015.

1. damian

damian Active Member

Actually, after the usual takeaway of GI hard bounces + some soft bounces it's more like 36k clickers/openers to be exact.

I've had good clicker data before but it usually requires some deliverables thrown in the mix..this was just straight up openers & clickers. Pretty much one of my highest ROI drops mailed in a while. Usually my best drops have to have at least 6 figures worth of record this was just a puny little file lol

I'm sure that's a normal number for people that follow double optin procedures and are not high volume mailers like the rest of us though.

I think its best I DONT treat this like my usual OC file and just save it for that one offer you find every week that seems to outperform all the others in the rotation. Luckily this clicker file did well in the health & weight-loss niche so there will be plenty of offers to choose from in the future. :)

2. ajpromo

ajpromo New Member

Those really are some good numbers! Congrats

3. Ihatevegas

Ihatevegas New Member

Damian

If you want more clickers and openers I just cleaned a huge file of them, we can revshare if you like. I supply the leads openers/clickers free and you email them your offers, these leads are full records not just emails. How much mail can you get out?

Complainers, bounces, threat domains, spam cop, spam traps, etc all removed