iContact

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by roundabout, Feb 24, 2011.

1. roundabout

roundabout VIP

iContact

Located in Durham, NC, USA and found at http://www.icontact.com

Products and services

iContact is a leading on-demand email marketing and communication service enabling thousands of companies and organizations worldwide to easily create, send, and track email newsletters, blogs, autoresponders, and surveys. Through iContact, companies can easily communicate with their customers, prospects, and subscribers as well as connect with millions of users that use icontact.com to find and interact with interesting content.
    Customers we serve

iContact serves entrepreneurs, small/medium business owners and marketers as well as large Fortune 500 companies.

Why you should pick us

iContact was ranked as the Gold Winner among Email Marketing Services by TopTenReviews.com. iContact has really simplified email marketing for every business owner or marketer who needs to quickly and easily create, send and track their email marketing campaigns. An intuitive user-interface, low priced subscriber levels, and more features than the competition...give iContact a try: sign up for a free trial.

2. diamondD

diamondD VIP

Testing

I'm testing this out on some of our aol data. Will post findings as I have them.

3. datamon

datamon VIP

autoresponders... cough... cough... fun

also, gmail...

4. dsbuckley

dsbuckley New Member

I've actually visited their offices. I'm from raleigh and when aweber banned me I went directly to i contacts offices.

I discussed exactly what I was doing and showed them step by step my process. They said everything was fine.

So I ran with them for about a week before they "paused" my account. I had too many complaints from Yahoo. icontact has a three strike policy.

So on week 2 I was on strike two. I got real familiar with Jason in the complaints department. He would let me slid on a lot of shit. They helped me a lot to get things more compliant.

I ran with them for awhile until I found that mailing other peoples data was way more profitable. But for auto repsonders I would go with aweber. Mail all the double opt ins through aweber and the single opt ins I would blast myself.

That way you kind of get the best of both worlds.

BTW: thanks so much for making this forum. I've found some great info in here. I would love to get a good template to send that has a really low spam score. I'm currently using Interspire and love it so far. Only mailing about 10k records a day but I'm def gonna scale up.

If anybody has any suggestions on good templates especially ones with no images, that hit the inbox I'd love to hear from you. or any kind of tips.

5. bluehairdave

bluehairdave VIP

I am assuming you found out that you cant mail AOL or YAhoo for the most part on Icontact. They have a very strict complaint ratio for those two TLD's.