I'm a Noob, hoping to get some quality insight.

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by ZenMan, Aug 1, 2016.

1. ZenMan

ZenMan New Member

Can you recommend a good source to learn what you do for a complete newbie? I have been earning a living on Amazon and just found this forum yesterrday. I really want to learn to do what you guys are doing!

2. sendizo

sendizo Member

Hey there,

What is it exactly you want to learn? I would love to help :).
    I have some knowledge and experience in Email Marketing & Email Deliverability.
    If thats what you looking to learn here. I can point the right directions to start with.

3. ZenMan

ZenMan New Member

My understanding of this forum was that is is about CPA offers. Primarily lead gen CPA, even creating your own offers. I want to learn quality CPA advertising via great traffic sources, but I also want to build a list in the process.

4. sendizo

sendizo Member

CPA offer. so you need to first sign up to a reputable affiliate network plenty out there. After you find offer you want to promote, do some research, find your market persona.
    then send some traffic to that offer. using PPC, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing..etc. there are a lotta different ways to generate traffic online, some channels will do better than others on offers. there are some other factors to consider before blasting an email campaign or running a PPC ad. for creating a product is a little bit different thing.

5. ZenMan

ZenMan New Member

Thanks, do you know of any simplistic step by step courses available to educate on CPA ads per specific medium like FB, Instagram, Native ads or GDN???

6. damian

damian Active Member

I would think the name of this forum would have given you a different understanding

7. ZenMan

ZenMan New Member

If I am in the wrong place, please just let me know and I will leave you to your business. Either way, I do appreciate your input, Thanks!

8. damian

damian Active Member

nah just saying