Iron Clad Platform

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by quicknrandom, Jan 25, 2012.

1. quicknrandom

quicknrandom VIP

Hey there, I was looking at platforms like onpoint and iron clad and was wondering what was the general opinion on the platform. Was your experience overall positive for ironclad?

2. DaMadHatter

DaMadHatter Active Member

There are clients who've been using the IC platform since it was in Beta, and it has had positive reviews across the board from those we know using it. Ben and the lads are top notch in regards to helping you with whatever you need. I would highly recommend you give them a serious look or consideration.

:147:

3. Pinnacle99

Pinnacle99 VIP

Nothing but props to the guys at IC

4. redbeard

redbeard New Member

Are platforms such as IronClad and some of the others (Kobeni, OptIn+) etc primarily designed for GI mailing, or do some of them offer throttling solutions required in order to start mailing TLD's? Thanks for any input

5. quicknrandom

quicknrandom VIP

I can only speak for ironclad but I see throttling options that I can set for all the major domains. I'm sure other platforms have those options as well.

6. jellyfish

jellyfish VIP

I have taken the demo and its a pretty slick system, especially for their price point and their terms are really chill. (partial month billing for instance if you lose a server)

While they may be missing some of the refinement you would be looking for when mailing TLD, I think these types of platforms would do just fine to get your feet wet with TLD, or potentially to integrate a little TLD mailing into your GI resource usage strategy.

7. mjstox

mjstox New Member

Ironclad is based off powermta so you can set the throttle though powermta settings.