Lets Talk Cloudmark

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by superman, Nov 2, 2011.

1. superman

superman New Member

So very annoying.. what are they really blocking you on? Their site doesn't indicate much, any ideas?

From IP

From Domain

Body Content Click domain

Body content

Any cables out there that do not use cloudmark?

It's very shady

2. JohnFarrell

JohnFarrell VIP

From my experience, IP blocks.

They look at ip, content, and domains when filtering though.

3. roundabout

roundabout VIP

4. superman

superman New Member

That is information they publish, we need to know more.

Does cloudmark tag click domains on one isp and then all cloudmark'ed ISP's automatically tag those domains too?

I've been noticing that many cables seem to fail on domains that you already have used to get into one.

Thoughts?

5. Solarus

Solarus VIP

Cloudmark tags domains and IPs. If you get blocked on an IP or domain, it gets blocked across all networks that use cloudmark. So even though each cable is different, if they use cloudmark, and you've been blocked already, you will be blocked at all the rest.

6. superman

superman New Member

Great, so now that we know that, what methods can you use to evade a block?

Staying under their sending limits?

Mailing Opens Only?

Warming ips?

Hammering out as many cloudmark ISPS as you can at the same time?

7. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Only mail between 5:45am and 6:15am daily, the main guy who monitors the Cloudmark stuff walks away from the Spy monitors to go to the bathroom same time daily, so during this time period you can mail without fear.

8. PushSend

PushSend VIP

You outted this!!?? :261: Next you're gonna tell him when I send the Thai Lady-Boy hooker over to his office for the 2 hour mailing window on days ending in Y - damnit Roundy!

:viking:

9. superman

superman New Member

This is serious business Cloudmark is nothing but a nuisance.

Let's continue the hustle and flow:

Is there an order of ISPs you use to try to fly below the radar long enough to get some decent volume out?

Do you just mail your open/clickers data?

Do you attempt to ever warm cable IPs?

10. roundabout

roundabout VIP

If you read that article I posted it explains WHY you're getting CSI'd. I think honestly you just read it and blew it off thinking "fuck this"... if you follow those steps you should be fine. It's not easy to change ones style and method to mailing but if you start off by doing things the legitimate way, and not do anything shady, you will be rewarded with no RBLs.

11. afc_pmc

afc_pmc New Member

Don't forget that wednesday is half price taco night, so the window on thursday is actually until 7:30 am, sometimes starting as early as 4 am.

12. DaMadHatter

DaMadHatter Active Member

This is pretty spot on. The more experienced guys rarely seem to have CM issues. Like most in life, it really is about doing your due diligence and following steps.

13. superman

superman New Member

people who make 5000/month have no CSI problems, you are right

unfortunately I have my dog on the raw food diet so I have to alteast make 100k/m

so anyways, instead of criticizing and jumping to conclusions, talk about the topic or don't talk

warming methods for CSI isps?

i'm beginning to think there is no one here with a brain, why even have a "forum"?

14. superman

superman New Member

maybe we should discuss something on the aptitude of this board:

Selling 1000gazillion opt-in emails for a low price of $99 - only sell to two people!!! Limited time offer!!!

15. afc_pmc

afc_pmc New Member

How about I talk about whatever I want and you deal with it? And notice I say "I" instead of "we" like you do, trying to make it like the rest of us are asking the same retarded question over and over that you are. This is serious business!!! Do my work for me! and now, I mean, you have posted 10 times alll demanding info, and we have the nerve to speak to you like you had at least a 3rd grade level of education. Shame on us, we should just shut this site down since we clearly all suck at mailing.

The link round gave you should have been more than enough, and then Solarus translated it so that a child could understand it, but nope .. still you aren't sure. Did you say thank you once? No. Then talking shit cause round, push and I made jokes on the thread? At least our jokes were funny, your "I have my dog on the raw food diet" didn't quite make sense, so besides the fact that you have no sense of humor or personality, apparently its ok for you to (try to) make jokes and insults to people who actually know how to mail and read instructions, so I wouldn't hold your breath on that 100k a month, looks like your dog is going to be hungry for a while.

So it seems the only person on this thread without a brain is you, the rest of the people on this thread, I know for a fact know how cloudmark works, I could give you a 3 page, self written strategy but I save my knowledge for the noobs who are respectful and deserve help. You obviously don't know how to look for information either, warm up has been covered on a ton of threads, and I will help you with a very nice tool you sound like you have never heard of ... http://www.google.com You can write all the authors of those free pages too and complain that you still don't understand what anything means, call them stupid, and ask why they even bothered writing a web page since you don't understand it.

Oh shit, I clearly didn't follow your instructions about not criticizing and jumping to conclusions, man I am really bad at this whole "forum" thing, when i signed up I figured I could call people names and complain about how dumb I am, and they would still help me. Here's a site you may have more success on, http://www.wickedfire.com I'm sure you will fit in perfectly on there.

16. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Listen, SuperTurd... GTF out of here with your demands and BS. You are asking ridiculous questions and not following the clear path toward a solution we have offered. You cannot warmup to avoid Cloudmark. Mail properly, and stop sounding like some retarded BHW wannabe.

17. PushSend

PushSend VIP

No your not - stop lying to us - we're all dumb enough to believe you!

:withstupid:

18. superman

superman New Member

u can warm up to avoid anything, you are the noobs not me

lol @ the clearpath, unless you have some double opt lists there is no way you will be avading cloudmark bud so you live with it

19. PushSend

PushSend VIP

StuperDoucher says "what"?

:top: