List Cleaning Service Review?

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by vuedoolor, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vuedoolor

vuedoolor Banned

Okay so there's :

impressionwise <--- But they don't do hard bounce removal
    neverbounce.com <--- They only verify emails they don't look for spam traps
    ehygienics.com <-- I heard they were expensive
    bridgemarketing <--- first time I heard about them on this forum
    hygieneagent.com <--- First time I heard about them too
    siftlogic <-- no exp with this one yet

others that I've seen which looks a bit pricey:
    xverify.com
    strikeiron.com
    briteverify.com
    leadspend.com
    listwisehq.com

I was looking for a one stop shop that does both hard bounce and spam trap removal but looks like I may have to use 2 separate services to get what I need done ( hard bounce removal + spam traps removal )

Please post your exp with any list cleaning services you have used whether good or bad

Thanks

2. damian

damian Active Member

why dont you just remove the bounces yourself? then you can just pay for one service....

3. clickobey

clickobey New Member

Impressionwise is pretty solid for getting rid of traps and their reclean program definitely helps with maintaining your list. You can just run your data on a vps and remove hard bounces yourself.

4. VelocitySoftware

VelocitySoftware Member

Home Page:
    We can do list verification as well. As an esp we log every hard bounce that occurs our hard bounce file is over 125 million records.
    Verify service also in addition does mx verificatoin, dns verification, smtp level verification, along with our list of suppressed roles, domains, and complainers.
    We do active research as well on domains to help keep complaints down.

5. vuedoolor

vuedoolor Banned

Im kind of new to the whole DIY hard bounce removal and not a very technical person so is there any video tutorials that teaches us how to set up hard bounce removal ourselves? What I need? Cost involved?

6. blakeapfg

blakeapfg New Member

hi velocitysoftware. i'm interested in your mail-service. Is possible to make a free test ?

7. getstarted

getstarted VIP

Your mailer should just pull out the hard bounces when you send. so once you mail it will get most of them out. (It should also save your clicker, openers, and deliverable s)

That is why one of the people posted "get a vps" so if you lose it it does not cost you alot of money.

So you don't need to pay someone to get your bounces out....

8. kcwebguy

kcwebguy New Member

I have experience with ImpressionWise.com and SiftLogic.com. Those really need to be used together as ImpressionWise does a great job of general cleaning as well as removing spam traps, honey pots, and the sort. SiftLogic does some of that but not to the extent of IW. What SL does that is significant is that they will do an SMTP test on the record then grade it based upon an algo that looks at the owner of the email record, their history, their social profile, and other stuff. The end result is highly deliverable and clean data.

As an example, I purchased a test list of 100k records from a very inexpensive source. I first ran the list through IW and they cut it by 10%. I sent 2k records of that cleaned data and got 350 bounces on it. I took the remaining 90% and sent them to SL and they returned a list of 45k records that they consider high quality and high deliverability. The remaining records showed some general reasons why they do not recommend delivering to them. I have not yet did a send to the SL data since it has been cleaned. Working on that now. Will report back when I have some data on that.

IW is $350 per million
    SL is $350 per million

The SL price is only when you use IW before sending to SL. If not, their price is higher. Not sure how much. Didn't ask.

IW has the added value of the monthly cleanse for $1k per month. Note that you have to pay to have the data cleaned first when you introduce it into their monthly program. Then it will be cleaned continuously at no additional cost.

Hope this answers a few questions. If anyone has add'l or contrary info, please contribute to the thread.

kcwebguy

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  9. CleanMyEmails

CleanMyEmails New Member

Hey Vuedooler, if you need help with data hygiene, i can help you out, been doing it for about 4 years now, i scrub and verify.
    but i can direct you in different ways to do it yourself as well.

10. PushSend

PushSend VIP

replying to a banned member....clock's tickin on you

11. CleanMyEmails

CleanMyEmails New Member

didnt know he was banned, i see that now under his name, first day !

12. franky smith

franky smith New Member

STFU before I ban my dick in your mouth

13. SuperGenii

SuperGenii www.DataMCP.com

Stop being a troll. No one cares about your cock or what you want to do to pushsend with it..

14. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

you could use traphunter to clean your list it will remove spam traps (spamcop,spamhaus, uce, cloudmark, barracuda and lots of others etc.) also dead/expired domains and a bunch of other things and it even lets you use your own suppression file which can be a master hardbounce list it would remove them but you need to supply the hardbounce list. but trap hunter will take care of everything else and leave you with clean data ready to mail. check it out at http://www.traphunter.com and its priced as to not break your bank :)

15. guidito

guidito VIP

ok since the original poster is banned and no one is posting anything useful I am closing this thread. feel free to start a new one if you need to discuss list cleaning further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.