Looking For Work - Anyone Hiring?

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by swank, Sep 4, 2015.

1. swank

swank Member

I'm trying to get back on my feet here and I am looking for work.

I was thinking Affiliate Support, or helping with sales from services if anyone has any positions open. These I have done for a multitude of programs in the past.

I can assist with other things as well. I've done a bit of everything in this business over the years.

Yea I know this isn't quite a resume. I'll get to that later.

Please let me know.

2. Eeshal8904

Eeshal8904 New Member

Hey.. is mailers also provide work in this forum.. so anyone if having option for hiring , for mailing work??

3. hackerwifeworld

hackerwifeworld New Member

Dear Sir / MA,
    I am Interested in employee or looking to hire someone as a Bookkeeper / Billing clerk ,Shipping Assistant Candidate must be familiar with QuickBooks enterprise edition Versa Check 2010 edition and able to handle daily bookkeeping functions of busy warehousing and distribution company.

Duties include daily entries of all banking transactions, bills, receivables, and reconciliation of same. Also responsible for all billing on Quickbooks on a daily basis.Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in bookkeeping and/or Cleric Position.

Flexible hours, but must be willing to work a minimum of 35 hours per week. Medical benefits available after 3 months full time employment. We require a Work from Home Part-time Position ( 3 hours daily and 3 day in a week) person to responsible for making data entry , Making Payment out to our Customers, As an Assistant Bookkeeper/ Home worker you will be expected to support the accountability of the Venture through effective administration of variety of accounting functions as needed:

• Creating Checks using versa check software
    • Printing Of Checks
    • Dispatching and mailout Payment.
    • Filing / Typing
    • Accounts Receivable
    • Accounts Payable
    • Using of Web Text Message and Phone Text ( e.g textme ..googlevoice. )
    • Payroll Processing / Payment Prepared
    • Posting on Job Sites Job Offer / Recruitment
    • Reply All Job Offer Applicants

Job Requirements:

Associates Expirence in handling software programs emphasis a plus; will consider substituting experience for degree. Must have experience in accounting (AP/AR) and office clerical work. Must be responsible, organized and have experience in Excel and QuickBooks. At least one year of clerical accounting experience is required.

Salary :
    $300/ Week which is subjected to increments if found competent.
    Note==Any persons that deem fit should forward a comprehensive RESUME to:========= [email protected] you can also chat with me on this same email Yahoo messenger chat.

Thanks,
    David Elliot

4. nickphx

nickphx VIP

lol.
    This forum has really hit the shit skids..