Mail Friendly Network

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by performancemedia, Oct 24, 2014.

1. performancemedia

performancemedia New Member

Greetings,

My name is Jason and I am the head of marketing for Performance Media Interactive.

I wanted to take the time to invite any mailers to check us out. We approach things a bit differently than most networks. Instead of having several hundred or even several thousand offers, we only add offers that we have successfully ran ourselves. Think of it as a form of curated content.

We save you time and energy and most importantly MONEY when it comes to getting a campaign up and running.

We also have a few exclusive guides for new affiliates to make $1000+ per day running our offers on CL + email.

If you'd like to check us out, visit p3rf0rm.com and let us know you are on mailer forum and we will get you approved!

Oh and yes, we do weekly payments (dailies for qualified affiliates too!)

- Jason

2. damian

damian Active Member

from the FAQ:
    Do you take "spam" traffic?
    No comment...

from the staff:
    Mr. Cataldo has been involved in internet marketing since before the CAN-SPAM act was passed. Not being one to follow the news (or the rules), this lead to an eventual $30 million dollar lawsuit at the hands of Microsoft for crashing the Hotmail.com servers by inundating it with over 3 billion spam emails in less than one day.

lol

3. nickphx

nickphx VIP

So you're openly promoting abusing a company's TOS that has been known to file law suits against people that spam them? lol. Sounds like a strong business plan sir.