Mailing On Spamhaus SBL Range

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by cwynnes, Apr 13, 2015.

1. cwynnes

cwynnes New Member

Hey,

Im wondering if anybody has any thoughts / experience of mailing AOL / Gmail on an SBL range.

Im considering renting these IP's as an experiment to see if it works as they are much cheaper than regular AOL IP's

Interested in your thoughts.

Thanks.

2. jpcserv

jpcserv VIP

SH doesn't matter to Aol, they are basically their own. I would like to know about Gmail as I don't know

3. Mailer619

Mailer619 Member

I don't think you can mail to gmail on SBL ranges. Aol you can with no issue.

4. Diablo

Diablo Member

You can mail Gmail with SBL IPs. At least you could a couple months ago, I doubt it has changed.

5. cwynnes

cwynnes New Member

Thanks for that, perhaps a silly question but can the same be said if you send an AOL broadcast on a domain that has a dbl listing, I had heard that if you send aol on a domain with dbl, AOL will block you... Not sure if that's true?

6. nickphx

nickphx VIP

Send mail and find out?

[​IMG]

7. PushSend

PushSend VIP

ok, I'm gonna chime in here now. Your post is starting to wreak of the kinda shit that will get you the replies you see above. If you care to change that, perhaps you'd like to present yourself as someone who's seriously trying to learn rather than someone looking to use the shittiest possible combination of resources to achieve the best possible results.

Point #1. you want to know about mailing on a SBL'd range.

Legitimate question for a mailer looking for options, ranges like this are available and being offered for sale, good to know if they're actually worth your time.

Point #2. mailing on a DBL'd domain.

Why in thee FUCK would you do that if you can afford to get any range of any size on any server??? Buy a goddamn domain, aged or new, doesn't matter...but there's no good reason to ask much less WANT to mail on a DBL'd domain when all it takes is $15 or less to use a "fresh" to you domain.

c'mon man....use a bit of common sense here. please don't let your next question be if someone has interspire and pmta for you....

8. nickphx

nickphx VIP

9. cwynnes

cwynnes New Member

With respect to Point #2, I was specifically asking about mailing AOL on a dbl domain. Not yahoo etc as I know that is a no go

Been mailing for a few years now but relatively new to AOL so hence my questions, either way I appreciate you jumping down my neck for no reason whatsoever :)

10. PushSend

PushSend VIP

hey, I had to jump somewhere! down your neck just happened to be where I landed ;)