MediaTrust

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by roundabout, Mar 2, 2011.

1. bluehairdave

bluehairdave VIP

Keith called me today and I am signed up. I will keep you all posted on how my campaigns do compared to my other pay per click company Adstation Express i use. So far they seem very wiling to do what it takes within their means to get quality high volume mailers on board.

Off to a good start. I will post how my drops do.

2. MediaTrustpete

MediaTrustpete VIP

Home Page:
    http://www.mediatrust.com
    upddate info

good points and questions... i have to work with the teams to make sure you are all getting crystal clear answers. our industry has to many half truths and partial transparency which does not help to build TRUST. which digital marketing needs more of..

Definitely not a random scrub. we have moved off Anchor Intelligence (what the bardon system was on) and over to Click Forensics. Plus added some proprietary technology thats going to manifest itself in the MTPX as the CPCQ quality score. this is going to allow a better quality driven "right pricing" aspect to the MTPX. all clicks and traffic values are not black or white. good or bad. it all has value (except bot traffic etc) a value when attached to driving transactions. similar to the ebay quality clicks program. you will see every aspect of the MTPX evolve around this to give a crystal clear picture of traffic values.

The issue you were experiencing with approvals had to do with the consolidation of the Bardon, MT platforms. we had to unfortunately go on manual in order to maintain the system while the merge was happening. i can completely understand how annoying this could be as it was 5x more complicated on the admin side.... big apology to all on that front. we should have been better at communicating the steps that were happening and what our partners would be experiencing... my bad as ceo to not have addressed this issue better. sorry for the inconvenience.

The systems are about to evolve even further and over the next 6 months you are going to see new things that do not exist in the industry... unfortunately thats all i can disclose at the moment. i am going to open a string where i can keep adding info to keep everyone up to speed... please keep giving us your open and honest feed back. we will do the best we can to evolve and be a better partner.....

3. MediaTrustpete

MediaTrustpete VIP

Home Page:
    http://www.mediatrust.com
    MediaTrust Announces Trevor Thomas as Chief Revenue Officer

ALL i am pleased to announce the newest member of our executive team! more to come :01:

Thomas will drive the continued growth of MediaTrust’s PerformanceExchange (MTPX)- a real-time CPC bid exchange for performance marketing.

Please join us in giving Trevor Thomas a warm welcome to the MediaTrust family! In addition to overseeing advertiser and publisher sales, Trevor will be responsible for developing and managing the revenue strategy of MTPX. Click here to read the official press release and learn more about Trevor Thomas!

Industry – Leading Veteran, Trevor Thomas, Joins MediaTrust as Chief Revenue Officer
    Thomas will drive the continued revenue growth of MediaTrust’s PerformanceExchange (MTPX)—a real-time CPC bid exchange for performance marketing.

Los Angeles, CA — (May 17, 2011) — MediaTrust, a leading digital performance marketing firm based in New York and Los Angeles, has named SBC veteran, Trevor Thomas, to the new position of Chief Revenue Officer. In addition to overseeing advertiser and publisher sales, Thomas’s main responsibilities will include developing and managing the revenue strategy of MTPX. He will be based in MediaTrust’s Los Angeles office.

“The PerformanceExchange’s growth rate and ROI metrics have increased much faster than we had projected,” said Peter Bordes, CEO of MediaTrust. “With so much potential, we knew it was crucial to build a world class sales organization that would enable us to scale as we add new publisher & advertising channels. Trevor is a seasoned leader and possesses the knowledge, experience, and skill set necessary to drive the PerformanceExchange to the next level as the leading ad exchange for direct response marketing.”

Before joining MediaTrust, Thomas worked at Tree.com as the Vice President and General Manager, Education Vertical. During his time at Tree.com, Thomas undertook the “for profit” education industry during its most trying time and helped shift Tree.com from a declining business into a profitable enterprise. By launching a new lead generation business for Tree.com, Thomas helped improve margins by over half a million dollars a month and drove millions of dollars in new business to the company.

Prior to Tree.com, Thomas was Senior Vice President of Sales and Affiliate Management at Hydra. While at Hydra, Thomas led the advertising and publisher sales efforts, all while helping Hydra significantly scale its operations and maintain the position as one of the nation’s largest and most reputable ad networks. Before Hydra, Thomas spent 3 years at Experian Interactive Media as Senior Vice President of Sales and over 15 years at SBC as Vice President of Global Sales Operations. Thomas holds a BS in Business Administration from Florida State University.

“MediaTrust has something very special going on, something you don’t see too often,” said Thomas. “The success of the PerformanceExchange, despite its early stages, proves that we have this huge opportunity; simply huge. The MTPX’s real-time capabilities and transparent reporting are changing the industry, and it’s an honor to be a part of it. We’re doing big things, we’re having fun, we’re building a great team, and we’re paving the future of performance marketing; all in day’s work.”

Combining the payment model of a bid-based CPC ad exchange with results-based performance metrics, MTPX allows conversion-focused advertisers to extend their customer acquisition efforts beyond SEM and achieve optimal ROI. Advertisers are able to expand their reach to transparent high quality traffic channels, in real-time, via MediaTrust’s proprietary CPC bid exchange that consolidates the management of multiple channels into one easy-to-use ad platform.

Starting first with email, MTPX delivers targeted ads that are dynamically served to qualified customers who have opted-in to receive similar offers. Currently under development, MTPX’s next generation content channel is soon to come. For advertisers and publishers interested in joining MTPX, please contact MediaTrust’s advertiser and publisher partnership teams at [email protected].

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  4. roundabout

roundabout Well-Known Member

MediaTrust is a great group of people, glad to see all the positive changes.

Peter, how many current CPC offers are available for mailers, and what is the average CPC they're getting right now?

P.S. Glad to hear about Barbara Mayo, she came from Hydra/ADK correct?

5. mediatrustbarb

mediatrustbarb New Member

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Barb Mayo, and I am the latest addition to the MediaTrust team as a Sr. Publishing Manager. I come from Hydra/Adknowledge, so I have quite a bit of experience working primarily with mailers on both the CPA and CPC side. You may ask why I chose to come to MediaTrust. Two things...#1 the Team. I feel like I was just drafted to the NBA Allstar team...just top notch talent. #2 The Product. I wanted to work for a company that really cared about what Publishers want and need to really scale their business (set pricing, service, technology, expertise knowledge, etc.). After speaking with Peter, I could see the value that our product would give to my Publishers. I immediately knew I had the chance to be a part of something really amazing. There's a lot more exciting things to come as Peter mentioned above. We hope to be working much closer with the mailer community and definitely appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism. If you're curious to know what makes us different or just wanna talk shop...feel free to reach out whenever :)

Barb Mayo :flowers:
    Sr. Publishing Manager
    [email protected]
    AIM: mediatrustbarb

6. roundabout

Barbara
    Glad to see some new $2 CPC offers on your network... giving them a try! And awesome to see you happy with your new home!

7. mediatrustbarb

Nice!

Awesome! Let me know if you need anything. It's only going to get better from there :)

8. EvanMT

EvanMT New Member

I'll make this easy. We have CPC campaigns tested for delivery & performance - and I think Barb Mayo and Peter Bordes are doing an outstanding job of earning trust and generating credibility for MediaTrust (MTPX) in this forum. Thus, I'm appreciative of the opportunity and will list our top three campaigns (as of today, 5/26, 4:01pm PST) based on clickability (read: overall revenue) and upside in payout (based on quality, but we can start at $1.50/click for any mailers in this Forum).

MTPX - Financial - Home Loan Refinance
    MTPX - Senior - Senior Living
    MTPX - Health - Health Insurance
    MTPX - EDU - Criminal Justice
    MTPX - EDU - Nursing

To be clear, these are all CPC campaigns. This campaign list is based on our top-quality/high-volume mailers and their feedback, and continued performance. Please reach out to Barb or myself for details.

9. roundabout

Evan,
    Qiuestion for you. If a CPC can start out at $1.50 and degrade based on poor performance, does it just cap at $1.50 for superior performance, or can it go up?

10. EvanMT

EvanMT New Member

Excellent question and I apologize about the delay; I'm not accustomed to perpetually being involved in forums, and am making a concerted effort to do so here. Easy answer - YES. We have publishers that are currently at $2.75+/click on certain EDU categories. Bottom line, we're a transparent model so we can share backend performance - if the quality is there, we pay for it. Contact Barb or myself, we'll make sure we pay for what you deliver.

11. kellyshor

kellyshor New Member

Hey :) Does Media Trust do any payday/cashadvance offers???

12. JohnFarrell

JohnFarrell VIP

I've known one of their AM's for several years know (Barbra Mayo) she's a top notch AM and everyone should request her :).

I'm doing small volume (little over 1k clicks a day) with them now and it seems to be going good. So far I'm happy with their PPC platform and I think it'll be a good edition to my CPA stuff.

From what I understand it's all fixed CPC so you won't see a drastic swing of click rev during a day, but if the traffic isn't working out for the advertiser they'll let you know about the price change before hand and have you pause the traffic instead of seeing that $1 click bounce down to $0.40. Which I think is the proper way to do it.

13. BB_Wolfe

BB_Wolfe VIP

Could not agree more! Just wish they had more diverse offers. I'd love some $0.25 FB App offers, mediatrust!

14. EvanMT

EvanMT New Member

15. airin

airin Member

EVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to catch up!

It's Erin G. Yay!

16. mediatrustbarb

Hi everyone. Great things continue to happen here at MT...super excited about the near future. I wanted to let you guys know that we will be at ASE. Swing by and say hello to Brian Murphy and me at booth #99. We will also being doing one on one meetings on Monday and Tuesday (8/21 and 8/22). We'd love for you to come by and say hi...we our big supporters of our email community!

17. mediatrustbarb

Thank you :)

Thanks for the shout out :) And yes...whoever wants to do some business reach out directly..

Barb Mayo
    [email protected]
    818-481-4453