Message composing speed

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by Calver Fitz, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Calver Fitz

Calver Fitz Member

Home Page:
    Hey guys! hope you all doing good!

I got this question about message composing speed, am trying to work on a Mailer(PHP software).
    and I just wanted to know if theres a relation between Message composing speed and deliverability.?

I mean in the processing.. say you got 10k email address! would it be better to compose message for a small batches of the list. like it compose the email for 5 subscribers then the next 5 and so one! or just take the whole list and compose the email for 10k directly!

Or its the same thing ?

Thank you so much for your time and happy new year!

2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

There are many more things that go into delivery than message generation speed. If you're only talking 10,000 recipients then it really doesn't matter.

3. Calver Fitz

Calver Fitz Member

Home Page:
    I see. I did few tests! I managed to set the composing speed to match pmta outbound speed! the results were better than sending all the emails at once! I think maybe because they were stuck in the queue for a long time! maybe it caused the message a delay in time!

and I remember using 2 different MailGun accounts, After each mail I test if the IP still inbox or not! I mailed the 600 and the test was sent to junk!
    on the other account I splitted the list to 3 lists of 200 each. I mailed the 1st 200 address! --> test inbox. then mailed the 2nd 200! --> test inbox, the 3rd --> test inbox! then mailed the who list 600 address at once --> test inbox. everything thing was the same on both accounts (New domains, New account, Same list in both tests..), I mean this is why I said maybe it has something to do with the composing speed.