Multiple Injector Configure?

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by cpastar, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cpastar

cpastar New Member

Hi Mailers,

Choosing a injector that have all the features are probably difficult to find.

Recently, I been researching more options. Found features that I like in one injector and it does not have segmentation functions as cool as the current one I am using. Then I thought of getting Mailwizz to do customization to it, but I think they also lack full segmentation power, therefore might be a big project to addon all the modules.

Features
    Injector 1:
    Have spintax function {Hi|Hey|Hello} [Name], {get|rec'd|win} a {week|7 days|heavenly} {trip|holiday|vacation} with your {spouse|family|lover}. {Click|Access|Begin} Here --> [Spin URL too]

Multiple threads dialogue type of autoresponse, by having controlled keywords replied from recipient (e.g. You get a reply "May I have more info" system capture keyword "more info" and reply with the preset email response. Its really up to imagination from here on.

Injector 2: Have detail segmentation features mailers may need.

Question is, can we in anyway have the features of what we need by using 2 injector? e.g. Injector 1 for sending and replying with their smart multi thread AR. Then when client click on links, we can segment using the info?

If not which emailing injector have the best addon capability that we can get programmer to create those feature add on?

2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

robomail will do all of that.

3. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

our platform does all that too. I think a lot of them do actually.

4. cpastar

cpastar New Member

You have this?

Multiple threads dialogue type of autoresponse, by having controlled keywords replied from recipient (e.g. You get a reply "May I have more info" system capture keyword "more info" and reply with the preset email response. Its really up to imagination from hereon.

Like capture keyword and response accordingly

5. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

of course it does. add me on skype: elusivemarketing I can show you a demo of it.