Need something around $200/mn that can do 250k/day

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by massMailer, Mar 2, 2015.

1. massMailer

massMailer Member

Hello,

I am looking to mail around 200k-250k/day, the data is GI and is highly responsive(I got 15%+ open rates on interspire).

I was using interstpire but I think i should be able to get some better platform.

so anyone here provides a server/platform at $200/mn?
    $200 is the max I can spend on a server right now as I lost money last month on that crap interspire that did only 50k/day.

please post here or PM me if you have any offer.
    Thanks.

2. nickphx

nickphx VIP

$200/month for a server and software to send mail.. that's better than interspire? Good luck sir.

3. massMailer

massMailer Member

Hey,
    Sorry i don't know what actual stuff costs and hell i can go with something that can do 100k/day but my budget is $200 only and i think it might be decent budget as i guess supergenni is offering server + licence at 400/ mn that can do 1m/day so i think i might be abe to get something really smaller at half of its price?

Thanks for reading and replying :)

4. PushSend

PushSend VIP

um, no...it doesn't work that way. And how do you decide to get into mail at all with no clue on costs for various platforms?? You wake up one morning and say to yourself "fuck it, I got a few bucks, lemme try this email thing"?????

5. massMailer

massMailer Member

I see. Thanks for your responses guys.

LOL no, i've been mailing like 50k/day(not consistently, maybe 2-3 times a week) for a few months now, I was using a ready made servers(upload and blast) at $300/pm that did 50k/day max but wasn't getting results so wanted to try somthing better than interspire.

Actually I found a company that allows me to send 1M emails for $200. They don't rent servers/platform etc, its just an interface where I upload my list and send emails.
    its better than interspire for sure.

I took it and seeing decent results.

also can you tell me a rough figure on how much money do I need upfront in total to get your license? $400 + ip costs + vps cost = ??

just anything rough for doing 250k/day

6. elusivemarketing

elusivemarketing VIP

7. damian

damian Active Member

200 wont even cover impressionwise expenses!

8. damian

damian Active Member

$200 might not even cover the dedis (along with the /27s or /28s) that you'll probably be needing to buy on a monthly basis.

Usually 200 would be enough but since you dont have enough for list hygiene i imagine your small email list will be as used up as $50 hooker by the end of the week.

And after that week you're gonna need to replace your server every couple of days.

I also cant imagine you getting good results from using the servers single IP either since you said youre list is GI. Gonna need at least a /28 - /27. Thats about %30-35 of your budget right there that you'll be needing to purchase a few times throughout the month.

9. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

"Recalculating .............." ??? :confused:

10. massMailer

massMailer Member

LOL

I think I'll just stay out of it for some time until I make a couple k's and then invest it in email marketing.

Thanks for all the replies :)

11. a.patrick

a.patrick Member

Home Page:
    Hello, I am new here. I don't know if my reply here will help, but I did something like this in the past. Had to mail around 1 million contacts. To make some profit, i had a budget of $300 to invest. My solution was to buy a dedicated server with 5 ips for $70. I created 5 virtual machines, each one with it's own ip, and installed interspire on each of it. Sent 70k emails/day using Cron job (configured with interspire) with every machine. So, yes, you can send more than 250k emails/day with Interspire.