Noob Help... Don't know where to begin

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by bgiceman, Jun 27, 2012.

1. bgiceman

bgiceman New Member

I know I'm not in anyway aware of all the work/obstacles that come from starting my own mailer but I would love some suggestions.

I have a list that is untouched. I didn't buy it so it hasn't been whored out by every broker under the sun. I have been in the affiliate market and domain industry for some time. I have made websites and made money through affiliate marketing and I know I'm sitting on money by not using my lists to re-market other products as well as my own and I'm tired of brokers taking a good portion of the money made by lists I have, so I want to learn to do it myself.

What are the essential keys for me to learn first before I dive in and get into something over my head?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Also... a few quick questions.
    best way to clean up the lists?
    best way service to use to mail out?
    best way to check my emails before I send them so they don't get thrown in the spam folder?
    best way to do anything else thats really important.

I know there is tons of information on this site but its hard to navigate towards North if you don't know what North is. IF you catch my drift. So links to other sites or relinking me to other threads helps too.

Thanks

2. f420

f420 New Member

I'd read all the sticky threads in this section, then I'd use the search bar to answer your questions. (That's what I did, and every question I had, there was a solution by searching for it)

3. JayM

JayM VIP

I would find someone on here to train you. I got started 6 months ago with PushSend and with out his help I would of never got my business off the ground...

4. dinariccs

dinariccs New Member

Home Page:
    Regarding subject lines and content/ from lines, the offers usually come with recommendations or requirements to optimize results. I would stick with those, as they're tried and true. Good luck!