Park And Monetize Old Domains?

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by phdesign, Apr 16, 2012.

1. phdesign

phdesign Active Member

Hey all, I've tried various things to monetize domains that are blacklisted including Wordpress autoblogs and parked domain scripts. I have even tried redirecting them to CPA offers but those make about $0 since the clicks are from so many different offers. I have also put up pages with banners for various other offers saying the offer they clicked is expired. That actually has done the best so far.

The other day I saw bodis.com - probably one of a thousand places claiming to make money on parked domains. I can't see paying to park domains with a company that takes a lion share of any revenue made. Bodis appears to be free to set up but who knows if they pay. And I don't want to set up an account and have it shut down a week later when they get a few complaints because of the email traffic.

Any other suggestions? I get a lot of clicks on the domains when the servers go down. Just want to find a better way to make money with them.

Thanks

2. DaMadHatter

DaMadHatter Active Member

I believe there is a guy who can help that is on this forum named cousinvinnie.

He was offering some sort of service for rehabbing domains or something similar to what you are looking for.

Give him a shout.

:eating:

3. asiatiki

asiatiki VIP

Check out theparkingplace.com - I've only heard good things about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. cousinvinnie

cousinvinnie VIP

I buy old domains used for mailing, i dont rehab them for people. If anyone is selling used domains hit me up

5. phdesign

phdesign Active Member

Pretty sure no one will want to mail them when I've beat them up with GI ;) I sell many of them. Will check out theparkingplace.com to see if I can make some extra coin while waiting for them to sell. Thanks.

6. cousinvinnie

cousinvinnie VIP

We dont mail the used domains we buy, we use them for other ways on monetizing. If your prices are reasonable hit me up might be interested in buying all you have