Pathdrop 3.0 Release/ New Year Pricing Special

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by nymailer, Dec 28, 2014.

1. nymailer

nymailer VIP

Pathdrop Pro 3.0 Release, Holiday/New Year pricing

Introducing Pathdrop 3.0

To keep up with competition and competitors that constantly copy our features,
    We're slashing pricing. Also we're allowing mailers who aren't seasoned on to the system.

The new Pathdrop MTA is in beta and will be rolled out later in the new year, Our MTA
    is quite unique, it allows you to send over 10mil per hour, plus adapts to send at slower
    speeds for TLD and Cables with a intelligent retry feature that will automatically lower
    connections and threads based on user feedback.

Pathdrop Pro is fully automated from updating creatives to uploading suppressions,
    Setting up tunnels and installing new servers are all done at the push of a button.
    No need to wait for support to troubleshoot everything can be done from the new UI

In the past Pathdrop was mainly a focused on delivery to GI/Cable, we've enhanced
    the IP management interface as well as to manage RDNS and back offs and retries on
    a large amount of IPs, connections and message rates can all be customized from the user interface
    as well to ensure proper delivery to any domain.

Intelligent Split testing

Pathdrop Pro is the only platform on the market that can place a conversion pixel and track conversions down to
    Offer, Subject,Creative and From.

For example you can send a email campaign with five different offers, with 100 different subject lines and find the exact
    combination that is converting to your list. This is crucial when you need to know what subject lines are inboxing or getting the most
    Opens and clicks.

New Pricing as follows

$500 for once license per month
    $350 per additional second license per month
    $300 per additional license per after

For example if you want to run a server with 3 MTA's it will cost $1150 per month

Pathdrop works with multiple MTA's open source and closed source
    When we do a demo we can discuss your goals and what would be best suited for your mailing application.

Competitive Account

We're also doing a competitive account demo price, if you are a customer of a competitor
    We're confident that you will send faster or have better delivery on our system.
    Our Team is very confident about this, so we've made a low introductory price
    for one month so you can't test our system against the one you're running currently.
    Please inquire

For Demos please add pathdrop username on skype or PM on MF

For a full list of features please see
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iykvm0DYh5GCi-SOnBO3MJeT1c7vv5TS1i_gsitdgKw/edit?usp=sharing

We're not sure how long we're going to run this special and will probably close it when we reach capacity.

2. nymailer

nymailer VIP

This offer is not valid please pm me for new pricing.

3. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

Can you PM i dont have that feature yet. thanks!

4. MegaenVision

MegaenVision New Member

I've been a mailer for quite some time and I'm looking around at different ESP.
    contact me on skype: royal.boy100
    Looking to test it out for GI.

5. nymailer

nymailer VIP

guys hit me up on skype nymortgagepro is my name, I haven't frequented this forum in a quite a while. We have a new MTA that is much much faster than any PMTA solution

6. rahul singh

rahul singh New Member

i want to use pathdrop pro can anyone please tell me how can i use this and what are its monthly charges.