Private A4D Offer Analysis Section

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by airin, May 16, 2013.

1. airin

airin Member

PM me if you would like access to the password protected section.
    This will only be available to active A4D publishers, as I plan on including lots of good information on offers.​
    :flowers:

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  2. airin

airin Member

This section is going to be dedicated to breaking down the email offers in A4D. I will be putting as much information as possible into each thread and would love for everyone to add their input as well. I want to hear it all - the good, the bad and the ugly - and plan on telling everyone the same in return. This is NOT going to be a section that I use to "sell" everyone offers and say run with me, run with me! This is going to be a place where you can come for honest information and make informed decisions about which offers to run.

We all know that a major challenge that all mailers face is having enough kick ass offers to put into rotation and avoid what media buyers call "banner blindness," a term that is also completely relevant to email marketing. If you mail the same few offers everyday your unsubscribe and complaint rates are going to go up while your revenue goes down.

From sitting on "this" side of the fence I see a lot of offers that are marginal and easily forgotten. I believe that these offers are a few small tweaks away from being solid and steady offers... but mailers are busy, who has time to figure out what those tweaks are?!? We certainly can't rely on advertisers who are completely clueless when it comes to what really works in email to figure it out. The good news is that this is something I have wanted to do for awhile and finally have the time to do!

I plan on taking advantage of my experience - I have mailed, I have built offers, worked with advertisers, worked with publishers, run a network, etc - to help make all of the mailers I am working with MORE MONEY! I can't do this without feedback though, as I only have access to limited stats on my end... and stats are the key to figuring out what needs to be fixed in order to make an offer go from being easily forgotten to making money and earning a place in your rotation!

And don't worry, I will also be talking about the really good offers here as well!