Private Adult Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by swank, Nov 9, 2015.

1. swank

swank Member

Private Adult Affiliate Program

We have dating and adult paysite offers. We have standard landers for the dating and adult paysite. Different niche landers. We also create custom landers for you and if you have a landing page youve seen that you like we can copy it. We have existing custom landing pages done as well that can be used. The landing pages are also mobile friendly.

The stats system we use is a customized version of NATS which tracks everything. You can setup campaign tracking strings in your link to help if you are using multiple landing pages.

Payout on this I can do $55 pps for you. Period ends Tuesday weekly. Payout Friday after period ends. Payout sent via wire, paypal or other services if you need.

The conversions are excellent. Average ratios - Chatters are doing 1:40, Mailers are doing 1:250 more or less with the standard landing pages and much better with the custom landing pages.

We are very flexible and will do anything to help you out and make you happy.

Contact Me for more info.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. sonpink

sonpink New Member

Hi Swank while i was looking for adult/dating cc submit offers i came to this thread. Let me know if we have good offers. Please send contact details.

Cheers.

3. swank

swank Member

Thanks, just replied to your pm.

4. swank

swank Member

I'm still looking for affiliates. Post or pm me and ill get you all setup.

5. Alweb

Alweb New Member

Interested

6. swank

swank Member

Thanks, just replied to your pm.

7. swank

swank Member

Still need more affiliates! Contact me.

8. swank

swank Member

If any of you dabble with social media advertising, chatters or other forms of marketing I can take you on as affiliates as well.

2 different offers. New cam and new dating offers. Fresh highly converting landers and generators to keep your campaign creation flowing.

$55 pps dating/adult membership site - weekly payout via wire and paypal
    $40 pps dating/cam - initial week hold then weekly payout via wire and paypal

If you are someone running an adult network we are always looking to integrate and work out some plugging. More sales more money!

Contact me for info.

9. swank

swank Member

Thread jacking isnt polite Rahul. Take your offer to a new thread.

10. damian

damian Active Member

11. swank

swank Member

bump

Still taking affiliates. Need heavy hitters who CAN make sales daily and in the masses. Also interested in anyone who runs a chatter team. Can accept chatter traffic as long as the workers are legit and do not try to defraud.

I am also working on new offers that should be ready in the coming weeks to month.

12. swank

swank Member

Dating and Cams - (CPA, CPL, PPL, PPS)

Program Details:

CC trial / PPL / Full sale
    DOI for 3 geos male users age 24+ i can give $4/$2 mobile - offer #221/222 mobile
    SOI can give $3/$2 mobile 4 geos, SOI is 2021/2022 or 821/822
    Same Day Trial $30 payout no delay - offer 430aa, 1835aa, 1330aa cams
    2+ Day Trial PPS Conversion $70 payout - offer 430, 1330, 630, 330, 1835, 1930

Tracking Features
    Pixel and Postback Management
    We Support iframe, Javascript and postback, our most reliable form.This enables advertisers and affiliates to place and test their own pixels, saving your time!

Real-time
    In the fast paced world of affiliate marketing, you need fresh up to the second data. And that's what we offer. All of our data is in real-time so you can make business decisisions based on the most accurate data possible.

A/B Testing
    Run tests on various creative landing pages to see which creatives lead to higher converions rates. Through these tests, you can quantify which creative had the highest conversion rate.

A/B Testing
    Email Marketers
    Banner/Display Marketing
    PPC/Search Marketing
    Social Media Marketing

Sales Statistics update every 15 minutes. Network operates on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) timezone.

Payouts 2x a month
    1st-15th of the month, gets paid on the 25th of every month.
    16th-30+ of the month, gets paid on the 10th of every month.

Weekly payouts for preferred affiliates. Affiliates must generate a minimum of $1,000.00 per week to opt-in for Weekly payments. Weekly Pay Period is Monday – Sunday.

Minimum payment is $51.00. If you opt for a 'wire' payment, the minimum wire payment is US $250.00. Wires carry a fee of $25.00. Be sure to review the cost of fees for the method you have chosen.

*NOTE* - *There is a 2 week payment hold for all new affiliates.*

Pay options:
    We pay our affiliates with: Wire, ACH, PAYPAL & Payoneer...

Live support via skype and phone.
    Affiliate Managers around 24/7 to help with anything you need.

Our expert affiliate managers are here to help you and maximize your profits. We offer weekly payouts, advanced tracking and reporting as well as promotional materials designed to make you more money.

13. swank

swank Member

Dating PPS - This is the $50 per join offer I spoke about a few posts up above.

Swurve Dating - $50 per join
    Kruze Dating - $50 per join
    Russian Desires - $70 per join

-Campaign/Sub ID Tracking

Custom Ad Campaign groups and Sub ID tracking allow you to manage multiple sources of traffic more effectively and efficiently. By taking advantage of these advanced options you can optimise your marketing efforts to ensure peak performance.

Campaigns are ideal for breaking out and identifying individual traffic sources and paid advertising initiatives. Campaign Groups allow you to manage marketing performance of incoming traffic from individual web properties, PPC campaigns, network ad buys or other broad marketing initiatives.

Sub IDs are ideal for micro managing your marketing materials. For each Campaign you can create single or multiple Sub IDs to track different tools or banner ads to see what converts better with traffic originating from a particular source. With Sub ID tracking you can conduct your own a/b testing to optimise text, link and banner placement, as well as monitor individual creative, keyword, and landing page performance.

A Custom Campaign isn't necessary to create and monitor Sub IDs. You can track individual marketing efforts by Sub IDs alone if you choose. Campaigns add an additional level of convenience by allowing you to view stats for a range of Sub IDs, but grouping Sub IDs into Campaigns is not necessary.

Payout weekly every Friday. Payment made via Check and Cashx.

14. swank

swank Member

As always I like to know who I am working with and if they are able to deliver. This below applies to anyone and all offers of mine unless i already know you and or you've worked for me before. Please try to let me know when contacting.

Questions For You:

1) How long have you been mailing?
    2) How much mail do you deliver at a time? Whats your current volume?

15. jitendra8819

jitendra8819 New Member

Since 1996, ClickCash has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for its webmasters and affiliates. The creator and innovator of adult affiliate programs, ClickCash has delivered 1074 consecutive uninterrupted weekly payments—by check, direct deposit, and FirstChoice Pay—to affiliates around the globe. It pays to be a ClickCash affiliate!
    Highest Industry Commissions
    We pay you on time, every week—up to $200 per sale, $55 per join, $1 per email, and many more programs.
    Enjoy Lifetime Payouts
    Get 35% commissions for life on every dollar that the customers you refer to us spend in live videochat.
    Real-Time Reports
    Track every aspect of your online campaigns with ClickCash affiliate stats and earnings reports.
    Proven Products
    Promote websites that generate millions in revenue using high-performing links, banners, or data feeds.
    100% Risk Free
    You pay nothing to participate in ClickCash and you can stop at any time.