Promotions & Contests!

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by airin, Sep 5, 2012.

1. airin

airin Member

We are going to use this section to announce all of our publisher promotions and contests, including some that will only be available to members of this group!

To get the party started we are going to give anyone that posts in this group during September a $10 Starbucks gift card. I know it's not much, but it is a small thank you for helping us turn this group into a serious resource for our kick ass partners! (I reserve the right to exclude you from this if your post does not give any value to the group, but even a simple intro will count!)

This isn't just about us posting information and trying to sell you guys... the goal is to build a community where we can all work together and achieve greater success! We want this to be an honest forum... so if there is something we do that you don't like, post it. If we fuck up, out us! It's okay we can handle it and will take the info and use it to build a stronger company for you!!!!

I would also like to hear from the group what types of contests and promotions would excite them. We have tried several things and everything has seemed lackluster from the bigger longer promotions to even simple small ones that everyone could qualify for. Let us know so we can build something that truly excites you!

Thanks!!!

2. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Erin,
    One thing that would help would be to have everybody who was given the forum PW to just post somewhere and say HI. Once we know who everyone is, we can begin talking about your offers I think as a group and sharing info.

I'd love to hear from GI mailers on what theyre currently running right now with Crush as well as Yahoo, AOL mailers, it just takes someone to make that first post with stats and others will certainly chime in. I think once intro's are done, the ball will be rolling and we can use that as a segue into the offers themselves and giving each other tips...

3. Bigwood

Bigwood Banned

I've been running with CrushAds for over a year now and have been more than pleased with what Erin and crew have put together. My AM Chris and I are on the same page and the offer variety is superb.

Personally, I like the long term promotions (1-12 months). Not only because I enjoy the bigger prizes, but because I feel like loyal publishers should be rewarded. Looking forward to possibly scoring those Super Bowl tickets for the YTD contest!

Keep up the good work guys,

Bill

4. dinariccs

dinariccs New Member

Home Page:
    Roundabout - there's actually an Intros section airin set up for everyone to say hi - you can find it here:

http://www.mailerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3060

5. Bigwood

Bigwood Banned

We need to get a Halloween Costume offer in asap. Maybe even run a promotion Oct.1st-31st?

6. dinariccs

dinariccs New Member

Home Page:
    We should have something live shortly - a Halloween promo is a great idea!

7. airin

airin Member

Ok, since nobody wants to get some dialogue going in here and one of the main points of this is to build a community around our publishers, I am going to up the ante. =)

The next 5 people to post in this section will get a $50 Amazon e-gift card. Your post must be useful and pertain to this section. An introduction is fine, feedback on an offer, AM, etc. I don't care if it's telling us which offers need fresh creatives. LOL!

Let's do this!

8. PepeLePew

PepeLePew VIP

Well, I will start this. I have been mailing for many years. Currently mailing mostly TLDs as it's a lot less stressful than GI.
    I am setting up one of my mailers to try CrushAds and looking at the creatives, I am impresses. I am so glad they didn't hire the same designers that ADK had before the Hydra buyout. :)

Oh, Airin, you don't have to give me a gift card. I am happy to help you get this thread started.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  9. jellyfish

jellyfish VIP

I have been running with crushads for a few months now. Positive experience so far!

My AM at crush is Michael Kacerosky, and he is great. Easy to work with, lets me know when cap comes in on offers I am interested in. Remember's offers I run on other networks and lets me know when you guys get it direct or at a better payout. Also has a very high success rate on the offers he recommends to test for my various lists.

10. asiatiki

asiatiki VIP

I love CrushAds, and Chris is my favourite AM off all time :)

Offers that are consistent converters for me:

- New Show Studios
    - Lasik
    - Inventing

And they have this new Israel pin offer with conversion rates through the roof.

Ooops... I think I just shot myself in the foot but oh well :)

11. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

Hola!

Love Crush, been with them for a few months. Great in every aspect so far. Tracking solid, make goods when needed, and hooked me up with weekly payouts.

Mike K my AM is awesome, and really glad I gave in to Erin's persistent efforts to get me on board. Sky is the limit with Crush!!

12. bfons

bfons VIP

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon Crush but Im glad I did!!

Ive been with them for about a year and even though I'm not their top dog, I'm still treated as such.

Chris is the man. He always keeps me abreast of whats trending and really takes care of me. I would trust him with my Cousin's Brother's Uncle's First Born! That says allot!

Ill never forget the party they threw last year in Vegas (Major kudos) and look forward to doing it again.

If youre not with Crush, get with the program. Tell them you want Chris as your AM and tell them Bfons sent you ;-)

13. airin

airin Member

:07: Wow everyone, thanks!!!! :07:

Now that that everyone has given us lots of love, let's hear some things that we can do better for you!!!

Round - I will make sure that we are sending notices out when we swap out domains... I was traveling this time and forgot about it. The old domains still work... we don't inactivate them.

14. PushSend

PushSend VIP

ah - HEM!!!

:eviltongue:

15. asiatiki

asiatiki VIP

I'd like to be able to see conversion rates... EPC is good but I have a personal preference for conversion rates :)

16. bfons

bfons VIP

Ahh yes...

Jason hooked me up with Crush.

I too would like to see conversion rates.

There are a few Campaigns that have horrendous Supp files. I would like to see a "download the last 30 days worth" or something to that affect for these. It would save me tons of time

17. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Ahh.. I see you mail Lending Tree as well ;-)

18. bfons

bfons VIP

LOL... that's one of them!

19. airin

airin Member

Conversion rates is a good idea. We are specing out building a custom interface for Cake now and could possibly include this... one issue would be if the offers are open to more than email the EPCs and conversion rates can be misleading because non-email traffic tends to convert a lot lower than email if it's not targeted or a lot higher if it is.

We will have Austin work on pulling EMAIL conversion rates since Sept 1st for a bunch of offers and post them there. I would love to be able to share which creatives are working best, but we don't really have that info as it only tracks in our system if the specific link associated with the creative is used...and most times it is the main link.

As far as Supps... we are all over our advertisers about this, but there is not much we can do here. We do encourage them to let us white label offers because when it's on it's own domain and a "different" offer we can get away with a fresh supp. Lending Tree is one we have been going back and forth with, but I am not very optimistic about this happening.

More exciting news... we just made an offer to bring on another advertiser rep! This will mean we can turn around offer requests a lot faster and will be bringing a lot more fresh deals in! I am looking forward to seeing improvements on this front. If there are any specific verticals you would like us to put on the HOT list post here or pass the info along to your AM!

20. dinariccs

dinariccs New Member

Home Page:
    Halloween Bonus Bucks for Dina's Pubs

Spread the word!

For all affiliates NEW OR EXISTING that generate at least $500 in traffic on Halloween offers, you***8217;ll receive a $50 Amazon gift card so you can get yourself candy, your kid a costume ***8211; your call.

If you refer a new pub who does at least $500 in Halloween traffic, you'll BOTH get a $50 Amazon gift card.

Here are our current Halloween offers, we have several others in the pipeline that will be live through next week.

2606 - .New Halloween - BuyCostumes.com - 15% Off or FREE Shipping (Display/Social) 1003
    Payout $12.00
    Converts on CC Submit
    US
    Accepts Display and Social Media Traffic

2578 - .New Halloween - Personalization Mall 1002

Payout $9.75
    Converts on CC Submit
    US
    Accepts Email, Display, Contextual, Social Media, and Newsletter Traffic

2597 - .New Halloween - CostumeExpress.com 0927
    Payout $12.00
    Converts On CC Submit