Seed Accounts

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by B.Bro, Mar 27, 2012.

1. B.Bro

B.Bro New Member

I was wondering if there are any programs out there that can help you manage a lot of email accounts at once. I recently purchased some new ips and im in the process of warming them up. My problem is that I been seeing a lot of RLY:B3 errors from Aol and [TS02] errors from Yahoo. My thought is if I had some bulk email accounts, I could manage and mail to them and improve my ip reputation.

2. JohnFarrell

JohnFarrell VIP

You'll just trash it. I could go into a long explanation of why, but I'm not really in the mood to explain why. In short that worked years ago and no longer works.

3. Internetkings

Internetkings VIP

If you really wanna try - hire some Indians to manage it

4. dynamik

dynamik Member

Have any suggestions there? I'm looking to hire help with some mailing related operations

5. roundabout

roundabout VIP

Save your .50 (on what would be about a full month for 2 FT workers) and abandon the idea. To create bulk accounts and mail them doesn't work well anymore. The ISPs are onto registration dates for the accounts. The fact you're mailing people with no history, no responsiveness, etc. isnt going to help your cause either for building rep. Have you tried the ancient art of mailing your responsive clickers initially?