Simple Bulk Email Setup

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by Deliver, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Deliver

Deliver New Member

I'd like to put together a package for the low budget or new-to-casual person looking to break into email:

-This setup will allow you to mail to your data list(s) with no restrictions or rate limitations.
    -Technical support available 24/7 via Skype - so all you need to worry about is mailing.
    -You will receive login credentials for web based interface, and be taught how to use everything.

The mailing software will be installed on a dedicated server with 5 IP addresses by default, more IP addresses can be allocated at an additional cost.

One time license/setup fee (per server): FREE (We Waived The $750.00)
    Recurring monthly cost (for server expense & tech support): $500.00

*Please note that this Simple Bulk Email Setup does not include training on how to mail. We're happy to provide tips and advice at any time for our clients, but we're not responsible for training you to be an efficient and effective mailer under this agreement.

Clients are responsible for providing domains to be used with IPs. All DNS setup tasks will be taken care of in the initial setup. You'll be delivered a 'ready-to-mail' bulk email setup in 12-48 hours after payment!

If you're mailing activities lead to the shut down of the dedicated server we rent from a third party, I agree to move you to a new host up to two times a month for free, and credit you (in billing cycle days) for the downtime. After two times of this scenario in a month there is a $150.00 relocation fee per occurrence.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. damian

damian Active Member

what if we already have a front-end that lets us plug in smtp servers or web APIs. Do you also provide this kind of service? Like a server with a custom PMTA config and a few IPs for GI drops?

EDIT:
    Ohh you're promoting a platform. Sorry I shouldn't have skimmed so quickly. Just saw email setup and tech support and assumed it was something else.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  3. Deliver

Deliver New Member

It's no problem, if you are looking for IPs for your current setup try hitting up @DaMadHatter

4. DaMadHatter

DaMadHatter Active Member

Thank you for the mention, appreciated.

For those who need ips clean for the "majors", big 4, tld whatever you would like to call them (aol, yahoo, hotmail, gmail, cables) we can help you if clean mailer on term commitment. If you are looking for churn and burn, or GI ip space, you would want to contact Orane as a solid source of /28 and /27 servers for you. We do not handle any GI space at this time.

5. askdefj

askdefj New Member

Just jumped on Deliver's platform and so far things have been going smoothly. The dedicated IP setup is all fairly new to me and Deliver has been awesome in helping me get situated as well as giving me tips and answering any questions I have. He's upfront and always prompt. Will continue to update here as my progress goes along.

Thanks @Deliver!

6. piyush.singh1214

piyush.singh1214 New Member

hello i want to learn tld mailing do you can teach /or help me?

7. Deliver

Deliver New Member

UPDATE: The email sending solution outlined above will no longer include a setup fee, just the $500 per month. It's an older platform, but very easy for a beginner to use and still quite effective.

For more up-to-date features and best results I recommend using Gain250. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about either!

Skype | Bs5143