Simplyink Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Networks Discussion' started by colette, Aug 18, 2011.

1. colette

colette New Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Home Page:
    The Back to School season is back, and is getting mailers over 6.6% conversion rates!! Flat Rate Payout no matter what consumers spend and no caps!

$1.65 cCPC rates

It's an offer the pertains to every audience.
    We have the largest inventory of office supplies
    Our ink and toner products are 75% cheaper than what consumers would find at Staples, Office Depot and Office Max!
    We accept US and Canadian Traffic
    Ink never goes out of style
    Easiest offer to make a whole lot of $$$ off of!
    Dedicated and personal attention from the best Affiliate Manager out there ... Yours truly!
    I have all the inside scoop on Simplyink that will provide you with results to make it worth your time!
    This offer is a long term offer that will always be stable and recession proof!
    We are using the new Cake Marketing Tracking platform which is streamlined and the top system out there!

If interested, sign up here:

or call me (POOLAK) at 310-734-2623 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************310-734-2623******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************310-734-2623******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    AIM/SKYPE: pooolaki

Accepted traffic sources: Email, banner, display, search, non-incent social, blog, newsletters

I will be at Affiliate Summit East managing our booth on the 1st floor alongside Linktrust.