Skype Mastermind Group

Discussion in 'Mail Chat' started by prestige, Jul 13, 2015.

1. prestige

prestige VIP

Hey Guys,

I often have Skype groups for many of my marketing activities.. It would be interesting to make (or join) one of Email marketing experts..

Can share anything such as offers to run, deliverability, servers, data etc...

If it seems interesting, let me know.. I'll add you !

2. MailGroot524

MailGroot524 New Member

add me please brandon.wynne524

thanks

3. nickphx

nickphx VIP

from my experience the "mastermind" email group was more of a peanut gallery. mostly people looking for quick answers instead of doing their own grinding.

4. DaMadHatter

DaMadHatter Active Member

There are already a half dozen available (aol, yahoo, gmail, ip providers, data, gi, network offers) for 18+ months now.

Nick summed up most of the daily banter well, which is most likely why he left them. They can be helpful at times.

5. MailGroot524

MailGroot524 New Member

Thanks for the heads up guys

6. prestige

prestige VIP

Well, Started one already and there's some good discussion over data and deliverability. Im trying to raise the bar and make sure its only people that its their business.
    Not to add people who dont have an edge. If its deliverability .. Ways to get leads.. etc..

7. Magoo

Magoo New Member

please add me to your skype group - jamespond102

8. nickphx

nickphx VIP

That's great and all.. What's the incentive to share things that give others a competitive edge? It's been my experience that people will exploit knowledge they didn't work for to the detriment of those that have shared. This forum is a prime example of this problem. New people join and ask questions that could be answered if they put forth the effort and time to answer them. With the exception of one single post, the 'vault' and 'penthouse' areas have not had any useful information posted in almost 2 years.

9. prestige

prestige VIP

Hey Nickphx,

Well, Im making sure all the people there have some edge.. Some are direct advertisers that knows Email marketing.. Launching their own products or know some specific markets..
    Some know deliver ability well and can share with others..

As of myself, I dont always receive answers here and so not always asking. Also, From just talking to other people in the industry, good things can happen ;)

I myself just found a new good performing campaign I was not aware of. Also a data provider I didnt know about and testing it out..
    So I do see value from it already.

I will make sure that it will remains that way and no noobs or people that just stay on the channel to read what others have to say.

I agree that there are some things that should be remained for yourself and wouldn't like to share. That is ok..
    The good thing is that there's still enough to talk about ;)

Having someone like you would be a pleasure.. Just PM me your Skype and I'll personally have a word with you..
    Worst case? We talked a little..

10. mike44

mike44 VIP

which post? LOL

11. nickphx

nickphx VIP

ahaha
    the only one that comes to mind was a breakdown on someone's process to avoid DBL..

12. mike44

mike44 VIP

Ahaha, i thought someone had posted the coordinates of the lost ark.

13. dhpd22

dhpd22 New Member

Please add me dhpd22

14. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

You're an unstable mess SG....one minute ur calling Nick a troll and telling him to fuck off.....now ur kissing his ass and quoting him?? LOL

As far as the newbies wanting shit handed to them I agree with SG (as much as it hurts to say). Most of us invest time and resources to learn our lessons. While a tip or two here and there is cool, most of these mofos seem to be looking for someone to mail for them.

Seems like this forum lately is full of those newbie freeloaders(many with shitty English) , a few trolls ;), and a couple unstable-burnt out-cry baby-self promoting superstars!

15. BigEricBug

BigEricBug VIP

I am quite content with my level of loser-ness, thank you very much.

If you notice, ur the only one I troll due to ur level of being a crybaby bitch....I left u alone for a prolonged period, and forgot how much fun this is. Also, if you notice ur the only one who gets into beefs with others, but its the rest of the world thats fucked up and not you...lol. When someone points out that u don't like (i.e. yur system lacking simple things that other systems have had as a norm for years), or have something totally wrong, or points out ur lack of a sense of humor.... you cuss them out...including ur new best friend Nick...who I am sure is very proud to have that title.

Sounds like it time for another blunt, then Kumbaya. Boy ur clients must really love you....carry on Weenie.

16. guidito

guidito VIP

Gentlemen, cut it out with the insults and off-topic chat or I will start banning people. This is a public forum, if you have problems with each other deal with it via PM.

17. guidito

guidito VIP

for the sake of on-topic.. I don't have a problem with skype groups as long as they are on a good level... I'm not going to start telling people all the secrets, sharing should go both ways.

18. prestige

prestige VIP

The Mastermind is good in my on opinion. And you are right, not everything you can share.
    And no, there are hopefully no noobs there. I'll also remove inactive members if they just sits there and listen to others.

For me, I already found a good product to promote.. Already made me very happy :)

19. cyborgfuture

cyborgfuture New Member

Add me please: rob_larue

20. swank

swank Member

BUMP

Is this group still around?