Stedb

Discussion in 'ESP Discussion' started by justenjoy, Sep 21, 2011.

1. justenjoy

justenjoy VIP

Any reviews?

http://www.stedb.com

"Send Emails and be sure to maximize the probability of reaching the inboxes of your subscribers. To ensure deliverability we use technologies like IP/Domain Certification, ISP Feedback Loops, Email Authentication (Domain Keys, DKIM, SPF and SenderID)..."

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  2. holyearth

holyearth VIP

Good value for the dollar (amazing support) but not really a powerful system imo...

3. Pinnacle99

Pinnacle99 VIP

I used stedb for bout 6 months. was mailing just aol. as mentioned above, not extremly powerful but they had good support and it is effective for slow reputation building and mailing smaller, primo lists. like your clicker files. Its also affordable if you going anything above 1 license.

4. Shannon

Shannon New Member

Home Page:
    Unless they have changed the interface since I used it, there were way to many steps and pages to go through to set up a campaign. Even re-running a previous campaign required me to go through several pages of setup options. The reporting features also were not enough for me. On the plus side, it was stable and support was always available. It just really could use some streamlining, imho.

5. CyVEX

CyVEX New Member

Does that mean when you say slow reputation building your mailing off dedicated IP's?