Yo, Seasoned Media Buyer checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jacksparrow, Apr 29, 2016.

1. jacksparrow

jacksparrow New Member

My name is Jack, I've been doing media buying for little over 6 years full time... primarily display.. responsible for 7 figure ad spend per year in the health vertical.

Anyhow, I stumbled upon this forum thanks to a friends recommendation; I am currently looking for the next thing up from affiliate marketing that is constantly affected by policy changes, account bans, and things of that nature.

Been reading a lot, and seems this mailing biz is very much like affiliate marketing; except instead of worrying about policy changes that end your campaigns because they don't let you use specific style graphics/banners/landers - for mailers they change their mail server rules, and that means your email style ends up in spam vs in box -- in other words, I see a correlation between both industries already.

If you have any questions about affiliate marketing, landing pages, traffic sources, banners, split tests, trackers, servers, optimizing, etc I am your man. I want equal know how back in the mailing world :D Fair trade no?